1st Trimester

I hear this is normal, but COME ON!

I am about 4 weeks 5 days preggo with my 2nd baby. My only child is 9.

I am beyond excited (and a bit nervous)

Anyways, I think I remember being emotionally out of whack in my pregnancy 9 years ago, and I hear this is normal..but with this pregnancy EVERYTHING makes me cry. Even things that aren't sad.

I cried during The fox and the hound. I cried when my boyfriend shouted at our dog for misbehaving. I cry when I read any pregnancy info (even if its happy, or just informational) and I even cried when my boyfriend left for work tonight, in which he will be back tomorrow!  Anyone else this pathetically emotional?

Someone say yes even if you are lying Wink

Re: I hear this is normal, but COME ON!

• Everyone will say yes. :P 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes. And I promise I'm not lying. I was reading What to Expect When You're Expecting, and practically bawling. Then I cried at Family Guy. Yes, Family Guy. Don't know how I managed that one. Then my husbsand asked me if I wanted to go to the grocery store. I started crying and telling him that he didn't need to do that and I felt bad for taking up his time. Seriously.

I've also been really mad lately. Dr. Phil was on last night as I was trying to go to sleep, and I had to turn the TV off because I was screaming at it. Then today DH tried to show me a youtube clip of the jaime kennedy experience, and he had to turn that off because of my screaming. I seriously don't know how he's putting up with me right now.

Suprise BFP: 8/17/11 (previous relationship)
    Natural m/c: 10/17/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Me (Katie)
    DX:PCOS
    DH (Adam
    Married 10/11/12
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC #1 since 3/12
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm crying at everything. I saw my friend's birth pictures tonight, (not gross or graphic, just cute such as their first look at their twin girls and a kiss afterwards and that stuff) but for no reason I just started bawling! I ran out of popsicles yesterday and cried. It is seriously the most obscure stuff that is making me cry. Last week I was watching the show Wild Justice on NatGeo and started crying for no reason haha. I'm beginning to become a little bit embarrassed of myself!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimageimage
  • I'm 4 weeks and 2 days. I cried tonight because I was sitting in traffic lol. Then I cried over my dog the other day who died 3 years ago....
  • imagemakeupbyjackiep25:
    I'm 4 weeks and 2 days. I cried tonight because I was sitting in traffic lol. Then I cried over my dog the other day who died 3 years ago....

I'm sorry about your dog :-( my cat died 8 years ago and I can still cry over her very easily. Losing pets is terrible! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Well I feel better. Crying over Family Guy..you got me beat!

I am waiting for my "what to expect while expecting" book in the mail! I am sure I will bawl my eyes out, too.

Oh and also ladies, is it normal to randomly laugh aloud at things/thoughts that really aren't funny? Is this the hormones??

• Totally normal! I was so angry after the season finale of The Following that I swore I would never watch the show again. I was yelling and everything. I then watched the season finale of Bones in which I was bawling like a baby over something so silly that happened at the end of the show that I wouldn't normally cry over I won't spoil the ending for those of you that haven't seen it!.
  • imageShopaholic30:
    Well I feel better. Crying over Family Guy..you got me beat!
    I am waiting for my "what to expect while expecting" book in the mail! I am sure I will bawl my eyes out, too.
    Oh and also ladies, is it normal to randomly laugh aloud at things/thoughts that really aren't funny? Is this the hormones??

I randomly laugh at pictures I see on Pinterest and then I show my husband thinking he'll laugh and I get no reaction from him.
  • imageShopaholic30:

Well I feel better. Crying over Family Guy..you got me beat!

In my defense it was a super touching moment! Well...you know...about as touching as family guy gets.

ETA: as for the laughing, I laugh easily anyway. But now everything is funny! I basically laugh, scream, and cry all day. It's super attractive. Is first tri over yet?

Suprise BFP: 8/17/11 (previous relationship)
    Natural m/c: 10/17/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Me (Katie)
    DX:PCOS
    DH (Adam
    Married 10/11/12
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC #1 since 3/12
  • I teared up this morning while listening to this silly country song about a hound named Old Red who will track any prisoners who escape. The singer was propetedly in jail because he caught is wife cheating and killed the man. He brings Old Red a lady friend to distract him and then he is able to escape. The line of the song that made me cry is "love got me in here, and love got me out." Ridiculous.
    imageimage

• I find that I am not as emotional but I am more irritated by things. I don't know why. But I am generally pretty emotional when I am not pregnant and I am a pretty calm person. But now I can be so irritated about things. My poor DH is getting the brunt of it too.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageosajia:

imageonewayticket:
    I teared up this morning while listening to this silly country song about a hound named Old Red who will track any prisoners who escape. The singer was propetedly in jail because he caught is wife cheating and killed the man. He brings Old Red a lady friend to distract him and then he is able to escape. The line of the song that made me cry is "love got me in here, and love got me out." Ridiculous.

I've cried at this song before I was even pregnant. No joke. How pathetic. Also, not crying or laughing but may make you feel better: Last night my SO came home and asked what I had planned for the evening. I jumped up off the couch and proclaimed, with abundant excitement, that I fully intended to wash all the curtains. I remember the moment in my head thinking how he too would be elated. He just stared at me for a moment, then said I'm losing it and walked away. Oh the joys. On the bright side, I did get all the curtains washed.

Lol.. that does make me feel better. It IS a good song ;)

imageimage

• oh and i also cried yesterday because "im just so happy" lol... its getting ridiculous ... i refuse to watch anything that might make me cry because i know my fiance will laugh at me lol. and then ill cry over that.
  • Some of the emotions may even out in second trimester. For me my emotions were great the 1st trimester and are getting rough now going into my 2nd. Good luck to you!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageShopaholic30:

I am about 4 weeks 5 days preggo with my 2nd baby. My only child is 9.

I am beyond excited (and a bit nervous)

Anyways, I think I remember being emotionally out of whack in my pregnancy 9 years ago, and I hear this is normal..but with this pregnancy EVERYTHING makes me cry. Even things that aren't sad.

I cried during The fox and the hound. I cried when my boyfriend shouted at our dog for misbehaving. I cry when I read any pregnancy info (even if its happy, or just informational) and I even cried when my boyfriend left for work tonight, in which he will be back tomorrow!  Anyone else this pathetically emotional?

Someone say yes even if you are lying Wink

You ladies have made me laugh. I am glad we can all admit we are pathetically and ridiculously emotional at times.

And no, I am just about 5 weeks pregnant. Havent seen a doctor yet. Its been almost 10 years since I had my son so this is all new to me again.

Today, my boyfriend was resting his head back with his eyes shut relaxing before going to work and i started to tear up thinking he didnt want anything to do with me. Hes like "im just relaxing"

• CDorn10CDorn10 member
    I ran over a snake on my home from work. I cried and cried. I told DH and said it was ok and hugged me. Then I asked him what if it had a family. He said it didnt have one. He tried so hard at making me feel better.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker Anniversary
  • Last night, I cried because I couldn't get my phone to work. Then I cried because dinner was going to take 30 minutes and I was starving. So... yes, I would say I'm pretty emotional.
     image image
    10/10/2010
    TTC Since May 2011
    DX: Subclinical Hypothyroidism
    BFP #1: 11/21/2011. EDD: 8/4/2012. Missed M/C & D&C at 11w6d: 1/20/2012.
    BFP #2: 5/24/2012. EDD: 2/2/2013. Natural M/C at 6w0d: 6/9/2012.
    BFP #3: 12/6/2012. EDD: 8/19/2013. Missed M/C at 9w0d: 1/14/2013.
    BFP #4: 4/20/2013. EDD: 1/1/2014. Born at 36w3d: 12/7/2013
    BFP #5: 3/25/2015: EDD: 12/8/2015.
    Lilypie - (IDGc)
  • imageCDorn10:
    I ran over a snake on my home from work. I cried and cried. I told DH and said it was ok and hugged me. Then I asked him what if it had a family. He said it didnt have one. He tried so hard at making me feel better.

This one made me laugh aloud. "he said it didnt have a family"

sounds like something dad would tell child. So cute. Id probably say the same thing. Theres one thing I can kill and never feel bad and if I ever cry over it...I NEED TO BE HOSPITALIZED...*** roaches. As far as im concerned, they are worthless nasty creatures with no emotions. Any bug that can "live" upto 10 days with no head is from hell..

• JessiUFJessiUF member
    Totally!  Part of why I thought I was preggo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"