2nd Trimester

Weird look

A day or two I noticed that my veins really pop out, where my chest is. It looks really creep and weird and is kinda starting to worry me but it does not hurt. Has anyone else had this situation? Or knows what it may be???

Re: Weird look

• Are they physically popping out, or are they just more visible? If they're more visible, that's normal. Mine are still pretty obvious at 8 weeks PP :(
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Mine are darker/more visible.  Like pp said, visually popping out is normal, but they shouldn't really be popping out.
    Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • Loading the player...
  • VettieCVettieC member
    Yeah their visibly showing not literally popping out. It just worried me cause it was really noticeable but I'm glad it's normal!
  • It's normal. My chest looks like a road map, as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If they are just visible, it's more blood to your breasts in preparation for the bebeh.

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• This is normal. You veins will become a lot more visable becaue of the extra blood flow, especially around your boobs and belly.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • imagedhaueisen:
    It's totally normal for them to become much more visible, it's from the increased blood volume and increased circulation, they especially like to show up on your chest unfortunately. If they show above your shirt line and you are self-conscious about them try applying a tinted moisturizer to your skin, it won't cover them but will make them less visible. You could also try a self-tanning lotion or get outside for a little sun, a tan will help hide them.

This! 

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"