Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Sad but thankful

I'm so glad and thankful for all the support I have gotten. Not only from all of you, but my friends, coworkers, and most of my family. I'm very grateful for every kind word and hug I have gotten. I am glad that my husband is the wonderful man he is, and that I have the luck to be surrounded by the wonderful people I have in my life. It has made a real difference. Everyone knew I was pregnant, and it wasn't a secret that I lost the baby, either. Even my boss has been wonderful about it. This is the most heartbreaking, gut wrenching thing I have been through, but my support system has made it a little easier to bare. I'm so thankful for each and every one of the encouraging words. And I'm so sorry, so sad, that all of you are here, that we have all faced this enormous tragedy. But, I'm glad that we all have somewhere to lean to and talk about everything.

I just wanted to say to everyone: thank you. I hope we all find peace, happiness and joy. I know non I out lives will ever be the same, and we will always have a piece of our hearts with our lost babies, but I know we are all strong. And we will all get through this.

Hugs and prayers to all of you!

Re: Sad but thankful

• Very well said, and right back at you. :)
  • SerenlaSerenla member

imagemargoptaylorton:
    Very well said, and right back at you. :)

This :mobile thumbs up:

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemargoptaylorton:
    Very well said, and right back at you. :

This :
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers November 22, 2012: Went into ER with spotting to discover my babies had stopped developing at 10 wks 4 days and 11 wks 3 days. Their hearts no longer beat. EDD:05/27/2013 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers April 22, 2013: Found out I was miscarrying May 3, 2013:Saw baby in Utero and in tubes diagnosed with Heterotopic pregnancy May 7, 2013: Taken into surgery for tubal pregnancy baby and right tube was removed Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"