October 2013 Moms

Vegas ladies?

Anyone live in or near Vegas or know it well? My BFF and her FI ::: the ones who I posted about painting our nursery while we were OOT::: are going on vaca there Memorial Day week. Dh and I want to buy them a nice dinner somewhere to thank them for their thoughtfulness! Any suggestions?
TIA
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Vegas ladies?

• I don't live in Vegas but Tom collechio's restaurant craftsteak is awesome! It's in the MGM grand
  • How nice are we talking? There are several choices you could go with. If you want to get more for your money check out restaurants.com and buy them a gift card. The best dinner my DH and I had was on a card from there to Envy steakhouse. Excellent steaks, great service and beautiful restaurant near the strip ( cab accessible, near convention center) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I just got home from Vegas! I love love love Mesa grill in Cesar's
  • Jalee85Jalee85 member
    There is a really good fancy restaurant at the 4 Queens as well that is on Fremont Street! That's usually where we stay!
    I wish I could remember the other one its a wee out of the town but its amazing!
    We were gonna go to Vegas this coming February again but I dont see that happening baby would be so young!
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• I went for my honeymoon and we went to an amazing place inside the Mandarin Oriental Hotel called Twist. Definitely higher price, but it had great food and an amazing view of the strip. Very romantic and nice. I am mobile bumping, but here's the website:

https://mandarinoriental.com/lasvegas/finedining/twistbypierregagnaire/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • You could always arrange for a room service breakfast or brunch with mimosas. 

photo 45ad94ec-8f7e-4e11-afa6-d58d009e0ecb_zpse556e368.jpg  image image

• elllafelllaf member
    imageallymp13:
    You could always arrange for a room service breakfast or brunchnbsp;with mimosas.nbsp;

This was my other idea! Great minds think alike! They never get to spend time together here so this vacation is special. What's better than not even leaving the room right away? hahahah

Thank you all for your suggestions! I'll check them out!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • bnikizbnikiz member
    I live in vegas. Honestly you cant go wrong with anywhere on the strip. If a restaurant isn't good it wouldn't survive. Yelp is a great site to get reviews and ratings
    Eta: dh and i went to the Public House for our anniversary. It was amazing! The food and service were great. The atmosphere is really cool and they have some unique drinks

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"