December 2013 Moms

PPT Please

If you've got any spare room please throw some P&PT my way, I've had a bit of small spotting 2 days ago didn't think anything of it since SO and I had DTD that morning. A couple hours ago I went on my probably 80th pee break today while my boys were in the tub and I was shocked to see pink/red blood in the toilet. It totally stunned me and I just sat and stared for a moment before it *really* registered that that probably isn't good. No cramping, still have symptoms but bleeding enough to tint the toilet water was not kosher in my book.

I'm holding out for the best with lots of positive thoughts and calling the midwife first thing in the morning for a visit and hopefully an U/S to make sure the bean is ok. I've never been through any bleeding like this in my previous pregnancies so I'm pretty numb and confused but remaining hopeful.

View Full Size Image View Full Size Image
Lilypie - (zHjr)

Re: PPT Please

• Sending prayers your way!
  • Many thoughts and prayers for sticky babies headed your way!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I had bleeding last week that was enough to drip into the toilet and everything was okay so this isn't necessarily a problem. Stay hopeful you have my TPs.
  • I woke up this afternoon and my underwear was soaked in blood. Horrifying but the baby is fine. Heart rate 167. Thoughts and prayers for you hopefully it is nothing.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Thinking of you and will pray!! I had a scary day yesterday and I know it's a horrible feeling. Try to keep calm and stay positive, the hardest things to do. Keep us posted.
  • Thoughts and prayers for you! Try to stay calm, it could be a number of things, and the bean is probably just fine.
  • Have an appt at 11 with the midwife so we'll see how it goes. Woke up this morning and nervously went to the bathroom and there was brown blood, but not until I started to pee but it did come out and it's more than spotting. Noticed my boobs aren't as tender and seem not as swollen but I don't know if I'm just overanalyzing things. Feeling nervous and scared, but still holding onto hope. I'll update after the appt.
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (zHjr)
  • Hoping everything is okay.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"