November 2013 Moms
Options

re-post Scary...no answers?

Don't know what happened to my last post but it won't let me delete it. My first pregnancy and last Friday I was bleeding a lot so the doctor got me in right away for an u/s and baby was doing great but there wasn't any signs of hemorrhaging areas and they couldn't give me any explanations. I was bedrested until the bleeding stopped (which was Sunday) but now I am afraid to do anything even though the doc said go on with my normal activities. Any advice on how to stop stressing b/c I know that's not good either but no answers means more questions...
Baby Ortiz' proud mama

Re: re-post Scary...no answers?

• Options
    It could've been a burst blood vessel or a hematoma, that she couldn't see. As long as baby looks good, do your best to not stress about it. I don't know if you are spiritual but I have found that praying helps. Especially those moments when I know I'm being irrational but there is no way for me to reassure myself. Hope you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I bleed all the time. I did with my ds and seems like same with this pregnancy. The cause is really unknown. With my ds my cervix would get really irritated very easily and would cause the bleeding. This time same issue with cervix and my placenta is low lying. Can require bedrest at times. But my advice is not to put your life on hold. Just go easy. Don't lift heavy things etc. If you start bleeding call your doctor and see what he tells you. Try not to worry. Hang in there.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went to the er for unexplained bleeding this week, but my bleeding appears to be coming from my BACKside, not my baby side! Yeah, me! Gotta have a sense of humor, I guess!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"