August 2011 Moms

Hitting, Grabbing, Pushing

We're in ^ this stage...  UGH!!  

We were at the grocery store tonight, and I came across a friend of mine and her two boys.  I've never met her boys, so I introduced myself and my boys to them.  O just kept saying, "NO!" and then air punching them.  

This afternoon, I agreed to watch a friend of mine's little girl who will be 3 next month.  O walked up to her and started pulling on her shirt until she fell to the ground.  She has two older brothers, so this didn't phase her in the slightest, but all the same, it's frustrating for me.  I asked him to be gentle and to apologize.  He said sorry, and then went for a fist full of her shirt again...  GEEZ!!

He's a brute.  He's ornery.  He's downright mean sometimes.  

Oh, and did I mention he's a screamer?  

If you're trying to talk to him and you say something he doesn't like, he just screams at you.  This kid has been sent to his room more times that I can count this week.  

Jayson says he's just like me...  ::insert eyeroll::  

Prudence
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Otis
 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Hitting, Grabbing, Pushing

• Oh thank god it's not just us!!!  I am starting to dread going on playdates.  No joke, Max clotheslined a 6 year old at the gym the other day.  A six.year.old.  He doesn't even do it out of anger or to be mean.  I swear it's how he says "hello" these days.  He'll give the kid a hug afterwards and go on his merry little way.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_20130228_133645
  • My kid is super mean too.  He also screams, it's awesome, especially when we're in the grocery store and he realizes that there is an echo.

To be honest, I think he spends more time in time out than out of it.  Ty hits, then says sorry almost immediately, he knows it is wrong, but he keeps doing it. He also loves kissing wherever he hits you, which is sweet, but I could do without it.

I have no idea what I'm doing is what it really boils down to.  Haha!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh thank god it's not just my kid. She is a meanie. I really hope it's just a phase.
  • Hi, my name is kjgilhoo and my toddler is also a bully.  One of those nice bullies that kisses and hugs you and then pinches or bites when you're least expecting it. 

I feel your frustration mama's. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm sorry mama. I guess we're lucky because DD2 only hits us. Or DD1. Poor big sister.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I never would've thought I'd have more bruises than my toddler. By the time he goes to bed, I feel like I've gone one too many rounds with an angry bear. It gets better, right?....Right?!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Abel hits and looks at us for a reaction if he knows we are watching.  Loves to hit my hand when I change his diaper but before I finish he turns all sweet so he doesn't go to time out --which I wouldn't do anyway because I want diaper change and time out in no way associated.

If he is playing he will push anything out of his way, object or human, and run it over it he can't move it.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"