June 2013 Moms

XP: Dreams of Baby

Wrote this on the 3rd tri board but was just curious about you guys' imput...

Last night, I had a dream my baby had dark brown hair, big brown eyes and was slightly chubby. Oh, and she began to walk and talk veryyyy early. I have brown hair/brown eyes and DH has light brown hair/blue eyes. Just curious if any one else has had dreams of what their baby might look like or the characteristics he or she may have?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: XP: Dreams of Baby

• The only dream I had about my baby it came out the wrong race so DH left me, hopefully that doesn't happen in real life!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I only had one dream where I saw they baby and she was demonic... seriously. But Im having boys so I feel ok about everything.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a dream she had dark hair and came out with glasses DH has dark hair and glasses. But she also came out walking and talking so I'm not so sure how accurate it will be lol.
    Married 3/24/12
    #1 Born 6/14/13
    #2 Due 11/1/16

• I dream of my baby nearly every night. I don't really dream of his features, just that I am nursing him, and getting him to latch on correctly. I also dream of holding him, and rubbing my cheek against his soft head, with a little bit of brown hair. I dream about laying down with him in my bed, and taking a nap in the middle of the day also. My dreams are pretty vivid, but don't recall dreaming of what he looks like. I also dream of him moving in my belly- which I don't think is a dream at all...I think I am actually feeling him move in the middle of the night...and I just think it's a dream.

• OK, I had to laugh at some of these, but I find all of this very fascinating. As long as I've been on these boards (since October of last year), I don't recall seeing any threads started on this topic in particular. Yes, weird dreams. But not the details of baby. Thought it would be interesting to find out what you guys had to say. :)
  • I had a dream the other night I gave birth to a toddler! He came out talking and walking. It was so weird.
  • I had a dream the other night that I gave birth without noticing and the baby ran away before I could see it.  I ended up finding it outside but when I brought it inside, it turned into a wooden horse. 
    BFP #1: due 6/17/2013, DD born 6/25/13
    BFP #2: due 6/30/2017, MMC found 12/7/2016
    BFP #3: due 10/21/2018 
  • I'm my dreams baby looks like the baby on the cover of my book from my breastfeeding class.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    photo its20a20girl_zpsy8rztyxtjpg
  • I had a dream last night that I gave birth to LO and didn't realize until I was mid push that there was an audience in the gallery above. Yeah...I remember being so annoyed, but mystified that I got him out in 3 pushes. Couldn't tell ya what he looked like though. I was too worried about the audience. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I've only had two.  The first one was waaaay back at the end of first tri.  In that one, I gave birth to a crying screaming baby, but when the nurses wrapped him up and gave him to me, it was a stuffed animal monkey instead.  No one else seemed to notice the change.  Everyone was acting like it was the cutest baby ever and trying to teach me to feed it and change it.  I couldn't get anyone to realize that it was not, in fact, a baby.

The second one was a couple weeks ago and in that one the baby was like a week old.  We were visiting family and there were like 30 people around (not uncommon with my family) and everyone kept passing him around so I had no idea where he was!  I spent the whole dream trying to figure out who had him.  Finally I started flipping out because he needed to nurse - it had been like 5 hours - and all the women in the dream were trying to convince me that if he needed to eat he would be crying and then I could find him.  So since he wasn't crying, I shouldn't be so worried about where my baby was.  

I am really hoping for at least one normal dream before this kid comes... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Everyone's dreams are funny! I had a dream where I was in the hospital parking lot and I already had the baby without realizing it. My mom came out of the hospital with the baby and I kept asking if she was sure it was the right baby. We were trying to get the carseat into the car, but there weren't any nurses around to help. We finally got the baby in the car and while we were driving, the baby started spitting up and I started freaking out because I didn't know what to do! So wierd!

• I had a dream last night that I gave birth to a little lamb. Then I woke up with extremely sore right breast. Crazy....
    September Sig challenge: Fall
    imageimage
  • JBMarq3JBMarq3 member

Actually, I just had the most strangest dream of baby last night!!

I had just given birth to her with a full head of reddish hair, it was styled shoulder length with bangs and hair clips and a mouth full of jagged teeth. (hubby and I both have dark hair and nice teeth) She was talking and asking to "latch" I let her and it sort of hurt.  Very weird!

• ...And I thought my dreams were trippy! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"