July 2013 Moms

Nervous

Right now I am kind of freaking out. I just finished an event where I stood on my feet for quite a while and wore my new support belt for the longest I have yet bc of some muscle strain I have been having. Well took it off, went to bathroom and after a bowel movement I wiped an there was a little blood. I kept wiping to see if I was possible from hemroids which I haven't had issue with yet or what. It didn't seem to be from there and just a very tiny amount. I have even thought maybe I scratched myself and didn't realize. I miscarried my first so it makes me freak to see any blood and so far no issues with this pregnancy. Baby is moving around but now I am sick to my stomach from worry. Thanks for letting me rant. I have an hour drive home and needed to vent.

Re: Nervous

• I have a small hemorroid that has been going down but on Friday I took my kids to drive in movie theatre and there was a little blood but hasn't occured again. I just figured because I was on my uncomfy camping chair.

• if you are really worried i would get checked im sure is nothing but i wouldnt want stress over it..
    good luck with everything.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've had spotting since 22 weeks... My ob said if the baby is moving its always a good sign ... You might have burst a blood vessel in your girly parts... I've had that happen before and it scared me
  • Thanks ladies, I came home and nothing was there when I went to the bathroom so I am not going to worry, baby is still moving great. I didn't even think about blood vessels busting in my girlie parts. Pregnancy has a lot that comes with it. Wouldn't trade any of the worry though bc in the end I wl have my little man in my arms
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"