September 2012 Moms
Options

HELP - urgent Medela question

So I unplugged my tubes tonight from the pump itself to switch them out with a spare set, and now neither set is working!  The pump turns on, and sounds normal, but nothing is happening.  I made sure the bottles are tight and secure...all the pieces seem to be exactly as they should be, but it still won't work.  Anyone experience this before, or have any advice?  TIA!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HELP - urgent Medela question

• Options

1.  switch the tubes

2.  make sure one is not kinked

3.  check for moisture

4.  check your membranes 

• Options
    I would make sure the face plate that covers the diaphragm (the inside suction part) is completely snapped on tightly. I have the PISA & the face plate is yellow. It has 3 snapping points. Maybe it came loose when you pulled off the tubes?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Check the membranes.  If they're not sitting just right, there won't be any suction.  This used to happen to me like 1x a week, lol...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    If its the freestyle try squeezing the pump together. Mine had a bad connection once and I had to do that, eventually opened it up and soldered it together.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks ladies - I disconnected everything multiple times and for some reason on the 253th time (LOL) it worked.  Finally - my boobs were killing me!  Thanks again.  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"