December 2013 Moms

Lovenox/ Blood thinners?

Anyone taking Lovenox or blood thinners during this pregnancy? I have MTHFR, so I'm on .4mg injections of Lovenox once daily until 35 weeks, when I switch to Heparin, 2x daily. Anyone else?
Mommy to Patricia Catherine, born still at 22w6d, 8/2/12. Mommy and Daddy will love and miss you forever baby girl!

Bonus Mommy to I (16), A (15) and O (12)

Furbaby Mommy to Athena, a English Mastiff

BFP: 3/27/13, We are cautiously expecting baby #2 on 12/9/13 :) Please be our rainbow little one!

photo fb29a895-732c-493b-b5f1-15ac16bff5b5_zps53c7f13d.jpg

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Lovenox/ Blood thinners?

• I'm hetero mthfr an I'm taking baby aspirin.
  • Me! I have Factor V Leiden. Lovenox then switching to heparin at 36weeks. Same as with past two pregnancies for me.
    Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Waiting to hear back from my midwife who was going to consult with MFM.  I have suspected Lupus and my Cardiolipin Antibody IGM just came back elevated, but only in the "indeterminate" range.
    imageimage

• Yup, I'm on lovenox!

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP #1 - 07-15-12; Natural MC 07-18-12
    BFP #2 - 09-29-12; U/S showed baby stopped growing @ 5wks 4days - 10-30-12; D&C - 10-31-12
    BFP #3 - 04-10-13; Third time is a charm... Stick, baby, stick!!!
  • sbs85sbs85 member
    I'm also hetero mthfr (apparently its a common gene mutation) and take baby aspirin.
    BFP: 3/26/13, EDD: 12/05/13, 6/27/13: It's a BOY! BabyFetus Ticker
  • I have Factor V Leiden as well. With my first pregnancy they had me take Lovenox and with the second they just had me take a baby aspirin everyday. Haven't had my first appointment yet but started taking 81mg aspirin already hoping they don't make me take Lovenox this time as well. 
  • I am on 100mg of lovenox for factor v Leiden and a protein c deficiency. I had a PE when I was 18 after starting birth control... I have my first pre natal appointment next week! Any of y'all have some positive stories about being on lovenox during your pregnancy??? I read about it as much as I can but some of the meesae boards etc can get kind of depressing...
  • I'm back on Lovenox .4 2x per day! I almost forgot how bruised my tummy would get SIGH.  I was on other drugs for blood clots but the min I was pregnant, I had to go off of them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"