September 2012 Moms
Options

diaper bag

I have officially had it with my diaper bag.  I love the look, it is a Kate Spade messanger type bag, but I hate the functionality of it.  We plan on TTC later this year, so I would want to get one that works with two in diapers.  If you have 2+ and love yours, please rec it!  Bonus points if it looks like a purse and not a diaper bag.  Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: diaper bag

• Options

Let me know if yours in for sale....I am in the market for one.

I hate mine.  Now that I am no longer team green, I would be willing to have one that is girly. 

• Options
    I actually just went with an LLBean boat tote.  I separated stuff into ziploc bags (diapers and wipes in one, clean clothes in another, toys in another, etc)

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagethe mathlete:

Let me know if yours in for sale....I am in the market for one.]

even pink? O:-) 

even pink!  :)  maybe...! 

• Options
    I have a Petunia Picklebottom boxy diaper bag and I love the look of it but it really doesn't hold that much.  I guess you could say I overpack but I'd rather have too much than not enough.  I always have two outfits, two receiving blankets, atleast five diapers, wipes, pumped milk, face wipes, and pacifier wipes. Let me know if you find a cute diaper bag that holds a lot. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I have two in diapers. I have the JuJuBe Be Prepared bag. It is awesome and holds everything! We travel and it even holds the extra stuff we need for that. I would highly recommend it.
  • Options

imagedelaine0821:
    I have two in diapers. I have the JuJuBe Be Prepared bag. It is awesome and holds everything! We travel and it even holds the extra stuff we need for that. I would highly recommend it.

if you buy from Ebates...12% cash back!   

• Options

I have 2 that I love, but I pack very light. 

The one I take for long outtings is a JJ Cole System. https://jjcolecollections.com/system-180-bag  Not very stylish but very functional.

My other bag is for just running to the grocery store or quick outtings.  It's a JuJuBe. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ju-Ju-Be-Be-Light-NWT-Mint-Julep-RARE-and-HTF-/271198133843?pt=US_Diaper_Bags&hash=item3f24ab1e53They don't make it anymore, but it is fabulous. 

• Options
    imagemiss50:

I hate mine.  Now that I am no longer team green, I would be willing to have one that is girly. 

I wouldn't want to sell it to you, it is not in great condition any more.  One of the things I hate about it is the inside pockets are very big and loose and when I go out I like to put water in the bottles and then formula in a container so all I have to do it dump it in, but because the pockets are loose the bottles fall out and the water dumps every where.  This causes mold to grow, which I obviously always clean and disinfect, but it has left stains on the inside.  

Does anyone have a Timi & Leslie bag?  Someone recommended it and I really like the look, but I am not sure if they are big enough or not. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I really want the Skip Hop Studio bag. It looks like a purse and apparently is great for CD moms. I have a Kalencom bag that I like. It's beautiful. But very VERY diaper bagish.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Originally I had a carter's diaper bag, it was bulky and disorganized but free from a friend. Recently I switched to this because DH won $250 in products from 31 through a work raffle. It's actually been a great bag. Not sure how well it will do for 2 in diapers but overall it's nice, maybe worth looking at.

https://www.thirtyonegifts.com/Catalog/Product/169/index.html

• Options
    imagethe mathlete:
    imagemiss50:

even pink? O:-) 

Yes MIss 50, even PINK??? :) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Options

It's not handbag-like, but the Skip Hop Duo is highly functional.

I tried having a stylish diaper bag, but I gave up a long time ago. When I'm with the kids, it's obvious that I have kids, so why not have an obvious diaper bag.

When I'm not with the kids, I take my wallet and phone out of the diaper bag and use a regular purse. No sense in hauling diapers and formula around with me if I don't need it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"