August 2012 Moms

How many?

How many regulars/semi regulars do you think we have?

Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

Re: How many?

• That's a really good question, I would guess around 35.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A manage at least one post a day, that seems regular to me. 20-25 sounds about right. 

• Loading the player...
  • I ask because I feel like I'll be talking to H about something and I'll be all, "Someone on my bump board does that," all the time.

• imageBaker_Bride:
    I ask because I feel like I'll be talking to H about something and I'll be all, "Someone on my bump board does that," all the time.

This is me too, haha!
    SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagejodegaard:
    imageBaker_Bride:
    I ask because I feel like I'll be talking to H about something and I'll be all, "Someone on my bump board does that," all the time.

This is me too, haha!

Haha! Me too!
    victoria5month samantha5
  • H thinks I'm a lunatic because I talk about my bump friends more than my real friends...

Hmm, maybe around 30 regulars?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just did a rough count of the number of different posters on this page and there were about 32 or 33 just on the first page. I recognize pretty much everyone.

• imagejodegaard:
    imageBaker_Bride:
    This is me too, haha!

Same here!  I talk to my H about the bump all the time! He says I should meet some of you ladies in person. 

• imagesmile50208:

imagejodegaard:
    imageBaker_Bride:

This is me too, haha!

Same here!  I talk to my H about the bump all the time! He says I should meet some of you ladies in person. 

I've had two gtgs. It's so fun! And not all creepy Internetie. Any time anyone is in the DC area, I'm game. Edited.

• imageMsbean22:
    A manage at least one post a day, that seems regular to me. 2025 sounds about right.nbsp;

I don't start a post every day but I read them throughout the day and try to respond on my breaks when I'm pumping it at night after ds goes to sleep. Sometimes it's hard to keep up but it helps now that I have a new phone...
  • I guess it depends on the criteria for regular. There are 40 something signed up for Elfster.
  • imageSJandVA:
    imagejodegaard:
    imageBaker_Bride:

Me too!!! H thinks I'm crazy.
    This is me too, haha!

Haha! Me too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Dh gets frustrated by my always going on some on tb said that...... Blah blah! He normally makes a snarky, ohh someone on the bump face.
  • I feel like I say "Someone on TB said..." Practically everyday. DH is so used to it now he doesn't even bat an eye.
    734609_517665664943929_192232217_n Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejodegaard:
    imageBaker_Bride:

This is me too, haha!

I do this all the time! I don't know if I'm considered a regular or not. I am like msbean I try to post at least once a day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think about 45 to 50, but it depends on what you consider regulars. I don't even know if people consider me regular. I rarely start my own post but I have been around since my BFP on Dec. 1 2011 and I usually comment in at least 1 thread everyday.

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickersimage

imageimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imagemswood1977:
    I think about 45 to 50, but it depends on what you consider regulars. I don't even know if people consider me regular. I rarely start my own post but I have been around since my BFP on Dec. 1 2011 and I usually comment in at least 1 thread everyday.

I mean anyone who's posted somewhat regularly, even with breaks, enough that most would recognize twir SN.

• Yesterday when my SO asked if I wanted Chickfila I responded with, "omg yeah! I haven't been there since I met up with Janni!" He's like, who? Oh yeah, the bump.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"