August 2013 Moms

New pain

So today I was walking to my office and all of the sudden got a sharp pain from my pubic bone up to about my belly button. I sat down and the pain got intense enough it made me have to buckle forward in pain. Then just as I was about to call the doctor it passed. I would say it lasted about 3 minutes. Anyone else experienced something like this? I don't think it was bh because I didn't feel any tightening Thanks ladies!

Re: New pain

• I'm starting to get similar pains if I have to do a lot of walking. I remember having that super sharp pain with DS and finally figured out it was a combination of his head pushing on my cervix and I think the pressure from carrying him was setting off pain in my ligaments at the same time. There was nothing more painful than him pushing on my cervix, though! It got so bad with him that I couldn't stand to walk very far for the last couple months of my pregnancy. It would literally send me to tears. Although it was super painful and uncomfortable it was all normal, though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
  • My RLP has randomly gotten really bad in the last few days. I'm not doing anything strenuous and I'm staying super hydrated. Weird...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imageTurtleMomma:
    My RLP has randomly gotten really bad in the last few days. I'm not doing anything strenuous and I'm staying super hydrated. Weird...

This is evidently what sent me to L&D yesterday. It felt nothing like what I'm used to my RLP feeling like. 

Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • imageTurtleMomma:
    My RLP has randomly gotten really bad in the last few days. I'm not doing anything strenuous and I'm staying super hydrated. Weird...

Same here. I was getting pain and cramping for a week, and it turns out it was RLP. We're still keeping an eye on it though since my stress levels may have also been a slight contributor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"