December 2013 Moms

Omg! DD?!??

Why does everyone get butt hurt if someone deletes a post?

Re: Omg! DD?!??

• It could also contain useful information in the answers given, so we avoid people asking the same question over and over. People take time to respond and read these things, so it is just plain rude. Plus, even if you don't like what you posted or feel stupid for doing so, own it and move on.
    Me: 28 DH: 33 TTC since February 2012, married September 2012 DX with Hypothalamic Amenorrhea 2/2013, HSG clear, Bloodwork good, SA great! Started seeing RE February 2013
      imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Reasons in reverse order of popularity:

3. "I spent a lot of time thinking about the OP's problem and carefully researched my reply. Now the proof of my unmatched wisdom and intellect is gone."

2.  "It's rude to DD.  We were having a dialogue.  You can't just end the conversation like that.  That's now how the internet works!"

1. "That was good drama and I didn't finish reading it! Now I have to go back to watching youtube vids and lolcatz. Blerg!"

Our family is complete!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I wonder if this is an AE of a DD???

• imageColeRose:
    Says the person with 2 posts.

Lol! This. Good one, Cole!

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP #1 - 07-15-12; Natural MC 07-18-12
    BFP #2 - 09-29-12; U/S showed baby stopped growing @ 5wks 4days - 10-30-12; D&C - 10-31-12
    BFP #3 - 04-10-13; Third time is a charm... Stick, baby, stick!!!
  • And countdown to DD started...

• Because it's childish and stupid and you waste people's time. 
  • imageColeRose:
    LOL!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimageimage
  • imageColeRose:

Ahhh!! Cole!!!  Do you remember me from TTGP?!?  I was on for a bit, left for BMB, miscarried, and then returned to TTGP for a bit before going on a hiatus!

So happy to see you here!  Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• imageColeRose:

Yes 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagezou bisou:
    Reasons in reverse order of popularity:3. "I spent a lot of time thinking about the OP's problem and carefully researched my reply. Now the proof of my unmatched wisdom and intellect is gone."2.nbsp; "It's rude to DD.nbsp; We were having a dialogue.nbsp; You can't just end the conversation like that.nbsp; That's now how the internet works!"1. "That was good drama and I didn't finish reading it! Now I have to go back to watching youtube vids and lolcatz. Blerg!"

My favorite and probably the most truthful
  • imageMrbatesisinnocent:

And countdown to DD started...

LOL! 

BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
  • lp0lp0 member
    Which one was DD now? Recap?
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• imagelorlor681:
    I wonder if this is an AE of a DD???

nerd checkin: What is AE? And does DD mean dirty drama or drama delete? 

• imageHunterloren:

imagelorlor681:
    I wonder if this is an AE of a DD???

nerd checkin: What is AE? And does DD mean dirty drama or drama delete? 

Alternate Ego and Dirty Delete.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imageallioc:

Butt hurt?  I can make your butt hurt, if you'd like. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Daisypath Christmas tickers
  • imageKhiltbold:

imageallioc:

idk, but it frustrates me. I just deleted my post and got bitched out! :p I'm pretty sure I started it, so I am pretty sure I can stop it. We are immature because we delete a post from escalating into more drama, and then "some" people cry like a school kid because they can't say mean things and hurt people's feelings. I think some people on this board get off to making people feel like sh*t. But hey.. Opinions are like holes. Everyone has one. ;) 

I didn't see your post before you...you know...deleted it and all, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that there was more to the story than what you just said. I've never seen someone DD a post in which they hadn't said something that was either disrespectful, rude, or ignorant. I'd bet a large some of money the post you deleted (which again, I did NOT see, mind you) fell into one or more of those catagories.

If that is the case, then the people on this board DESERVE to be angry, and to lash out. You dish it, you take it. It's that simple. Also, if you've said something so inconsiderate that you've made an entire board of people mad at you...I think you need to rethink who to call immature. Or who you're accusing of "saying mean things and hurting people's feelings"

Just sayin...

Suprise BFP: 8/17/11 (previous relationship)
    Natural m/c: 10/17/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Me (Katie)
    DX:PCOS
    DH (Adam
    Married 10/11/12
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC #1 since 3/12
  • Seriously confused I thought you all use DD for dear daughter? So what is it in this context and what's AE??
  • imageKhiltbold:
    imagexconf143usionx:
    imageKhiltbold:

imageallioc:

idk, but it frustrates me. I just deleted my post and got bitched out! :p I'm pretty sure I started it, so I am pretty sure I can stop it. We are immature because we delete a post from escalating into more drama, and then "some" people cry like a school kid because they can't say mean things and hurt people's feelings. I think some people on this board get off to making people feel like sh*t. But hey.. Opinions are like holes. Everyone has one. ;) 

I didn't see your post before you...you know...deleted it and all, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that there was more to the story than what you just said. I've never seen someone DD a post in which they hadn't said something that was either disrespectful, rude, or ignorant. I'd bet a large some of money the post you deleted (which again, I did NOT see, mind you) fell into one or more of those catagories.

If that is the case, then the people on this board DESERVE to be angry, and to lash out. You dish it, you take it. It's that simple. Also, if you've said something so inconsiderate that you've made an entire board of people mad at you...I think you need to rethink who to call immature. Or who you're accusing of "saying mean things and hurting people's feelings"

Just sayin...

From someone who didn't even read my post, sure has a lot to say. How bout do yourself a favor and butt out. You have no idea what even was said and therefore have no reason to put your input. I never once said something mean in my thread. And 90% of them were actually very sweet and were helpful. But a couple of you are very rude. Making accusations about my family. Making it into something that it's not. I simply wrote a question about my cousin using my baby names and got bitched at because of it. This is a support board. It's not like I said anything mean or said anything that would start drama. I simply asked if someone would be mad if you told them your baby names and they turned around to use them. Ohhhh you act like your too worthy because she is 17 to use my baby names, and ohhh it's a free country blah blah blah. No DUHhhhh I know people can use any name they want. But it's called respect. Which a lot of you don't have. I don't care if people don't like me on this board. I don't wake up in the mornings saying, Man. What can I say today to make the bump love me? Ummm no. And why would you even post on this thread. It's a day old. You are just a drama starter. Which I am done with!  

Aaaaaaaand it just became crystal clear why you DD'd, reading you first post is no longer necessary, thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"