December 2011 Moms

WFD?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: WFD?

• We had grilled chicken, rice and steamed broccoli.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Tonight- beef ribs with bbq sauce in the crockpot

Wed.- Grilled Salmon Ceasar Salad

Thurs.- burgers and potatoe salad

Fri.- Ribeye steak on the grill with grilled veggies and salad

• Loading the player...
  • We're having a "guess that mess" night...

Basically... Pork Chops baked on rice with cream of chicken (it's all I had that DH would eat, the Cream of Mushroom would have been SO much better, but DH wouldn't go near it then)...  We'll see how it goes/tastes when it's all done. 

Of course, about 10 minutes after I tossed it in the oven, I realized "Hey, it's in the 70's - good night to grill out!"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yesterday we had Chicken tortilla soup, tonight we had pulled pork tenderloin with sauerkraut, carrots and potatoes. I love my crockpot! 

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Yesterday I cooked and it was chicken sandwiches and fries!  The night before we had leftovers from my work lunch that I catered in - Qdoba!  So steak and chicken burrito bowls! 

For ribs we always do sauce from a bottle.  Our absolute favorite that we stock up on everytime we go to Ohio is Montgomery Inn.  It is by far the BEST sauce!  We even heat it up and dip fries into it.  So yummy. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Tonight for dinner is Pizza Pasta Casserole!  I haven't made it before but a friend posted pictures on Facebook and it looks amazing :)  Can't wait to see if mine turns out as good as hers looked.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"