September 2013 Moms

Re: Creepiest things a Child Has Ever Said to a Parent

• Ok some of those are truly creepy. Like the kids who seem to remember stuff like it was a past life or something. Or the kid who said that she wanted to peel her parents skin off... ummm I'd probably jump out of bed freaking out for a second if my DD said that to me in the middle of the night. 

The one about the butt plug was pretty funny though.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I would have to agree some where funny..

Some I think I would have to bring my kid in for a psych eval.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary 
  • Loading the player...
  • imageShanmarie1083:
    Ok some of those are truly creepy. Like the kids who seem to remember stuff like it was a past life or something. Or the kid who said that she wanted to peel her parents skin off... ummm I'd probably jump out of bed freaking out for a second if my DD said that to me in the middle of the night.nbsp;The one about the butt plug was pretty funny though. nbsp;

someone in the comments section posted that the original version of the skin peeling story mentioned that the dad had a bad sunburn, so that one's not so creepy in context.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Those are insanely creepy!!
    4 years TTC including countless tests, 2 surgeries, and one failed IUI
    Scheduled IVF for April 2013--SURPRISE, don't need it! DD Born 9/7/13 
    Ectopic pregnancy Sep/Oct 2014 ended in surgery, and many trips to the ER
    Miracle #3: EDD 11/28/16

• And here I was thinking DD telling me that she could taste her blood was odd/creepy.

imageLilypie - (jv05)
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Oh my. Very creepy. "I feel the waves of blood rushing over me"

• #10 might do me in.....seriously. A two and a half year old saying that kind of thing? Where would she even have learned that? That would freak me right out.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"