September 2013 Moms

Roller coaster

Is everyone else feeling super emotional randomly?! I've always heard that pregnant women were crazy and their emotions were very crazy too I'm starting to believe that is true because I feel emotional all the time...silly things make me cry or I get cranky lol. I don't want to the that crazy pregnant lady I always heard of lol.

Re: Roller coaster

• Commercials make me cry. I even cried from watching that best ink show on oxygen. It's not even that kind of show hah!!

• All the time-I try to control it. My husband has been so good with my mood swings, he'll usually say something like, "well I just think you are being a little overly sensitive right now.." 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep, I've become the crying lady this week. Mostly because lots of little things have cropped up and conspired to stress me out, but I've cried at least twice today and did last night, too.
  • Yes and no.  Strong emotions, but no mood swings for me.  It's a lot worse when i'm not getting enough rest and/or am under more stress.
    Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • I agree with PP. my emotions are strong but I don't really have mood swings. I cried watching a grocery store commercial while in a frozen yogurt shop. Not my finest moment.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • I wouldn't say it is really mood swings, but it is way easier to make me cry. 
    "She's the tied for the third-funniest person on this board!" -S13 Bumpies

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"