June 2013 Moms

Cute things my toddler says

So my 2 1/2 year old asks me this morning, "Mommy, how does baby sister get out of your tummy?"

And I told "mommy will know when baby sister is ready to come out, and I will go see the doctor and she will help baby sister come out.  And then we'll wrap her in blankets and give her lots of kisses!"  (Hoping that would satisfy him)

And then he asked, "Is baby sister going to break your water???"  (WHAT!!?? How does he know about that!?)  So I responded, "Yes, my water will break and baby sister will be born."

"No!!!! Mommy.  I don't your water to be broken!!!! I don't want you be all wet!"  Insert sad toddler face. 

"Well, I'll see what I can do to give birth to your sister WITHOUT my water breaking, but I can't promise you anything."

lol.

We said "I Do" on 9/27/2008!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Cute things my toddler says

• Awww! I remember when my sister was pregnant with her 2nd child and my niece was toddler age. She went for her ultrasound and we all went along... Ava, her toddler, upon seeing her mommy laying in a bed about to be ultrasounded, started crying and reaching out to her mommy saying "Mama! Hurt!... Hurt!" :sad face: it was ssooooo cute. She didn't want mommy to get hurt by the ultrasound.

Now her little sister, who is 6 years old, is asking me how the baby gets put in my belly. Uhhhh..... Her moms answer "God put the baby there"..... Then she asks me how he does that..... Uhhhhhh... Where's your mommy????

image image

• That's so cute! I also have a two and a half year old and he's come out with some doozies. Like he looked at my belly button and pointed and said "can I look in there and see baby Cole?" I laughed so hard I almost peed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Aww, that's so cute! I can't believe he knows about water breaking, that's hilarious.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Awww so cute!

My almost 4 yr old is really concerned with the logistics of my c-section, and I'm having trouble explaining it without getting a little morbid Tongue Tied

DS#1 3-28-02 ~ DD 6-15-09 ~ DS#2 5-31-13

• That's so cute! Where do they hear and remember these things?!
    PCOS Dx 12.08 / BFP! 4.22.10 DS1 born 1.4.11 DS2 born 6.19.13
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Haha aww sweet boy! He's so concerned about you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagePurpleCobra101:

Awww so cute!

My almost 4 yr old is really concerned with the logistics of my c-section, and I'm having trouble explaining it without getting a little morbid Tongue Tied

DS1 was 3 yr old when I was pregnant with DS2 and I told him they cut mommy's tummy open and take the baby out and he was fine with that. NOt sure what you have told your DS/DD.

He did go around telling everyone that they are going to cut his mommy's tummy open and take the baby out. Everyone that he was cute for telling them.

DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

IT'S A BOY

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/Jennidyan1109/23d540d6-b829-444c-8c32-e5df839d3d41.jpg?t=1417822558

• Aww what a cutie. DS asked if the baby was going to come out of my belly button. Since I'm having an RCS and will be pretty sore and won't want him touching or laying on me I went with it. Mommy will have to retract that white lie later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TTC Baby Rob #1 05/07, BFP 06/07, EDD 02/22/08, Baby Jackaroo born via c-section after 22 hours of labor on 02/27/08
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC Baby Rob #2 06/11 BFP 11/06/11 EDD 07/16/12 Natural M/C 11/25/11 @ 6w3d
    Baby Rob #2 (Sloane), in our hearts always.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here comes Baby Rob #3
     BFP on Cycle 17 09/27/12. EDD 06/04/12! Please Stick Baby! A/S 01/22/13 Baby looking great. Officially TEAM BLUE! Jack is getting a Baby Brother! RCS scheduled for 05/29/13. William Daryll born at 9:59am on 05/29/13. Left ovary and tube removed due to peach sized tumor found during RCS. Pathology came back benign!

• Kids come out with the most random stuff. How the heck do they know that?!

So adorable!

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• He's so adorable!

CJ 05/29/2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"