High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Tuesday Bed Rest Check in

Hi ladies how are we all doing today ?

I went back to sleep after breakfast have one of my bad head aches 

Re: Tuesday Bed Rest Check in

• Options
    Doing ok been on phone with insurance most of the day and now have a headache, but made it to 29 weeks
  • Options
    Today seems to be a day for headaches. Mine seems to be related to all these allergies out right now : maybe Ill give in and take a Zyrtec. Other than that, just been on the internet looking for ideas for my sisters wedding that I'm supposed to be the matron of honor for in August. Crossing my fingers that I'll be able to be there!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am good, no changes or anything exciting today... So I will take it!  Tomorrow we reach our first big milestone we set when I went on bedrest, 28 weeks!  My stress level has definitely been going down as we have approached our goal.  Next goal: 30 weeks.

Expecting twins! Put on strict bedrest at home after preterm labor at 22 weeks. Hospitalized at 22 weeks and again at 29 weeks. No more please!
  • Options
    I'm doing good today. Mfm doc for the first time tomorrow. Praying for a closed cervix. And less funneling. Hope you guys are having a quick day!
    Married to my dream husband
    Mom to 2 year old BG twins (Incompetant cervix, cerclage, and LOTS of bed rest)
    Pregnant with our next!
  • Options
    Status quo here.  More contrax than previous days, but doing OK.
    Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I went for my weekly dr appointment today and was put on hospital bed rest. Cervix has shortened to 1 cm from 1.8 last week. still closed. My dr said I will be here for 1 to 2 weeks for rest and monitoring but she tends to be nonalarmist and I think that is translated as "at least 2 weeks, maybe until you deliver"

Blocked tubes due to ruptured appendix
    IVF#1 Ectopic - tube removed; FET#1 CP; IVF#2 BFP!
    Beta#1 13dpo 115; Beta#2 15dpo 248; Beta #3 20dpo 2215 U/S#1 6w1d HR 99; U/S#2 8w HR 165; U/S#3 10w HR 176 and moving all around!
    Bedrest at 28 weeks due to preterm labor; released to modified bedrest at 34 weeks; released to full activity at 37 weeks
    BabyNantucket born at 37 weeks 4 days 7lbs8oz 19in

Success is getting up just one more time than you fall down.

• Options

Hi ladies 

it's weird that so many  of us had a head ache today , I spent most of the day trying to get rid of my head ache just feeling crumby and achy , hoping I feel better tomorrow 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"