1st Trimester

New Here and Newly Pregnant

I'm new here and not sure the rules about posting, but I've just in the last couple of days gotten my first BFP and am absolutely over the moon, though scared as heck.  As my husband and I are for now strictly not telling anyone the news, I'd love to join the community here to have a venue for talking about all of this!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: New Here and Newly Pregnant

• Congratulations - this is such an exciting time! I agree - the forums are great, particularly when you can't share the news in real life!
  • Thanks!  I'm so early on with all of this that the words "I'm Pregnant" still feel ridiculous coming out of my mouth.  Or maybe they just feel ridiculous because the only 'people' I can say them to are my dogs at the moment.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations!

• Congrats and welcome! I just joined yesterdaty after I had a positive pregnancy test (PPT?) I am still getting used the the lingo lol! I havent told the DH yet, I will in 2 days (planning something). I am not sure if he will want to tell our family yet...we are both super close to them and it will be hard to keep a secret. I am DEF waiting for coworkers and facebook lol. I may tell my boss after I had my first appt in case I need time off for those or she finds me puking lol. Hopefully I wont get bad...I already feel a bit nauseous but I am on amoxiciillin for a sinus infection and I am guessing its that. But congrats and welcome!
  • Congratulations!!! :) excited for you guys.   Experiencing any symptoms lately?

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"