February 2013 Moms
Options

1st day of work tomorrow :(

I feel like I am going to forget something. We plan to have dh meet me on my lunch break to feed LO since LO hasn't had more than 5 hours without me and dislikes the bottle(he's going to have to get used to it) and I'll be gone for 13 hours.

I'm nervous how the first day will go. I've been gone for long periods before and even if there are issues getting into the med room or the charts they still expect you to do nursing care as quick as before...I just want all the "bugs" to work themselves out quickly so I'm not trapped out of the med room or the charts...I can't do my job without being able to properly do it.

Plus, I 'm nervous about how the house will look when I get home. It's a bunch of guys that live here(dh, teenage son, roommate, and preteen daughter who's just as messy as the guys).  I get pissy when I have things stick to my bare feet when walking on the hard wood floors, and clutter everywhere is irritating, and OMG if you spill jelly/peanut butter/crumbs/syrup/etc on the counter clean it the heck up!  Oh, I am almost positive it will look like a hurricane when I get home.  Ugh.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 1st day of work tomorrow :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"