Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

O and Bloating

Does anyone else experience extreme bloating a few days leading up to and including O? On top of that, I get these breakouts that make me feel like I'm in high school again. The past 5 months of charting have been great and I'm learning a lot from my body but goodness, I'm a hormonal wreck!

I hate those days where I seriously feel like I've gained 10 pounds and then I see my crosshairs and think "Oh, right".

Oh, hormones...why must you haunt me!? Hopefully I'm not alone in these feelings...

Anniversary

Re: O and Bloating

• Options
    No on the bloat, but I'm with ya on the breakouts. I currently have a zit so big on my chin, if it keeps growing I'm gonna have to get it a birth certificate when it pops.
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• Options
    Yes!! You are not alone. The one that effects me most is hormones... I am so irrationally emotional. Poor DH looked at me last night and said "I love you, and am prepared for the next year or so to be crazy"I said why and he responded with "You are a little unbalanced" LOL at least he is understanding!! The bloating thing is normal for me as well.. Yay for the big O

DS born 5/15/2010

Trying for #2 Since April 18, 2013 

BFP July 18, 2014

EDD baby #2 March 28, 2015

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This doesn`t sound fun.  I definetly have the days where I feel like I am 10 extra pounds than the previous day.  Womanhood can suck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"