May 2013 Moms

It's only Tuesday

This is my last week of work before my rcs on the 8th...I have wrapped up everything and now I am just maintnaing until Friday...I am BORED out of my mind...I just want to be done now.  I've scrlled through all of pinterest and fb...what else can I do to kill time!  UGH  This is painful!
image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/

Re: It's only Tuesday

• Go to amazon, and do a bunch of online shopping with complete disregard to price!
    ...then close the screen before you actually check out!

Go to all kinds of websites and do this! It's fun! "If money were no object...." Kind of shopping.

....I'm a nerd. Sorry.
  • I know how you feel. Working in research means that I had to plan out everything for my entire leave for other people to do. Aaaaand since that's finished, I am totally making work for myself at this point!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I got nothing. I've organized and dusted my cubicle today and made my rounds to all of the usual websites. This is torture.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Are you on bedrest?

If not, go outside and play with your kid.  The weather is beautiful. 

http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • My RCS is Monday and I still have so much to do! You can come to my house and help me!
  • imageLaineyPaney:
    Go to amazon, and do a bunch of online shopping with complete disregard to price!
    ...then close the screen before you actually check out!

Go to all kinds of websites and do this! It's fun! "If money were no object...." Kind of shopping.

Good call! And maybe Internet games like Sudoku or Cards.
  • imageBunintheOven311:
    This is my last week of work before my rcs on the 8th...

Ditto!

But unlike you, my boss has decided to throw everything he can at me and has even suggested that I be available for some calls/meetings (remotely) next week. Um, what? (He also asked me to confirm that I could not participate in a client presentation on May 16.)

So I am counting down the hours till Friday, too, just with a slightly different work environment :) 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"