July 2013 Moms
Options

Formula coupons...anyone?

When I was preg with DD, I was on WebMD pregnancy boards until they shut it down, and I joined The Bump. Well over on WebMD, all of us were getting coupons for formula and would post if anyone wanted them and they would send a SASE and we would mail each other coupons that interested us. Well, in the mail today, I got 2 coupons for Gerber Goodstarts formula, one is 15 off and the other is for 4. I plan on BF'ing again and would hate these to go to waste. Is this something anyone wants to do? I know in the beginning, sometimes its hard to find the right formula that is agreeable with baby.  Just throwing this out there in case anyone might be interested. AND I go for our 3D/4D ultrasound on Saturday and will be getting a $50.00 off coupon for a Medela breast pump in case anyone might be interested in that. I plan on using the one I used with DD, just getting new tubing and stuff.
Cheryl (26) Andy (25) Married 1 year as of 8-17-13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Formula coupons...anyone?

• Options
    I am a big couponer and I really appreciate you offering coupons you are not going to use.  I would love the Medela coupon -  I am a FTM and plan to pump when I go back to work and am planning to buy a Medela pump.  Let me know how to contact you and I will send you my address if you are still willing to share.
  • Options

I would love to have the Goodstart coupons! You can email me at awashington707@gmail.com

I can also send others' coupons when I start getting them in the mail, I just haven't gotten any yet.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I signed up with several of the formula companies. I'm hoping to BF but PCOS can cause supply issues so I'm trying to be prepared in the event that I need to supplement or FF. if I'm able to BF successfully then I'll gladly share any coupons or checks I get.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I heard about health insurances paying for breast pump. Call yours and check!
  • Options
    If nobody claims the medela coupon i would love to have it also.
  • Options
    I also received coupons in the mail and plan on BFing. I got two packages of similac formula worth like 20 something each also. If anyone needs them let me know! I would be so grateful for the Medela coupon! My insurance doesn't cover any pumps, AT ALL. I just got into a fight with them about it this week :C PM me if anything c:

image image

BFP: 12/01/2012      EDD: 07/26/2013    Birthday: 07/25/2013 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"