May 2013 Moms

pregnancy is ironic...

So I went to my 38 week appointment and they checked me for the first time.  I am 80% thinned out and a "loose" 1 cm (which means baby will be here sometime between, what, today and 3 weeks from today?!?...yippee!) Anyways, it got me thinking...this is the only occasion where someone telling me I am "loose" is a exciting thing! Anyone else find pregnancy to be ironic? 

Re: pregnancy is ironic...

• Ha! That's pretty funny.
  • Pregnancy is just like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife.
  • Loading the player...
  • It's ironic that the exact thing that made me pregnant is the FURTHEST thing from my mind at this point.  I DO NOT feel sexy at all.  Despite my poor husband's best attempts to convince me otherwise.
    I'd put a Movember mustache fail, but then
    you'd all have to look at it until February.
  • imagedrhibbard:
    It's ironic that the exact thing that made me pregnant is the FURTHEST thing from my mind at this point.  I DO NOT feel sexy at all.  Despite my poor husband's best attempts to convince me otherwise.

True!

However, it has been said that the deed that got you into this mess will also get you out of it.  At least that is what H is telling me now that we are over 40 weeks.

BabyName Ticker
  • MmW36MmW36 member
    I love my huge stomach. I love when people tell me it's huge, and I love looking at it. I don't think I've ever felt so comfortable with myself, despite the fact that I waddle like a penguin and have bags under my eyes, among other things. I definitely think pregnancy is ironic. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This. The terrible pressure in my crotch makes me think this LO's head is the size of my VW Beetle. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • kmcd23kmcd23 member
    I think it's ironic that having a huge belly suddenly makes tight shirts cute.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"