November 2013 Moms
Options

hopefully the last goodbye :( Damn it!

Huge bummer- cramping yesterday became excessive after my last post...very long story short, we lost the baby at 12 weeks and had D&C last night.  Very sad, but b/c of massive blood loss (gigantic pancake/orange size clots- a dozen or more, and it wasn't even baby or placenta??- those were still there hence D&C) where they kept telling me i'd need a transfusion to 'preserve my life' I am happy to be mostly comfortable and on the mend today.  All the docs/nurses and hubby were actually amazing and had great care in the ER.  Thank you so much to everyone here- great board and I will miss you.  We had a very easy time getting prego with DS (1st try) and same with prego #2 (first try)  so hopefully we will be just as lucky again.  It just really sucked to have this happen 1 hour before our NT when we thought we'd be telling the world about our pregnancy, and to have gone through to whole first tri...it is what it is.  Just wanted to share the update.  Thanks again, peace out, and H&H 9 months to the rest.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image   

BFP #2 03/01/13 EDD 11/12/13 MC and D&C 04/29/13 @ 12 weeks. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  

mean_girls_35345]       image BabyFetus Ticker

Re: hopefully the last goodbye :( Damn it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"