Cloth Diapering

Where the F is my package?

Ok I'm getting worried. I ordered the BG B5G1 deal on the 22nd. It shipped on the 24th. I've been tracking it like a madwoman of course, and it was supposed to be delivered on the 26th. USPS site said it was out for delivery, but it didn't arrive, and now the site says 'delivery status not updated.'

What do I do? Wait to see if it gets delivered today, then call? I did free shipping, so it's not insured and I'm really worried my nearly 90 of diapers is lost.

Talk me down I'm freaking out.

Oh, p.s., I ordered seconds AFTER I ordered b5g1 and that arrived on Friday.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Where the F is my package?

• I just looked at mine and mine doesn't even say I ordered any yet it's taken out of my account.... I would call them. I plan on calling or emailing today.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh that would freak me out. I'd call the post office, and have them look it up manualy
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsPteranodon:
    Oh that would freak me out. I'd call the post office, and have them look it up manualy

Yeah, definitely call the post office! Hopefully they can track it down for you.

BabyFruit Ticker

• imageJmeJme:
    imageMrsPteranodon:
    Oh that would freak me out. I'd call the post office, and have them look it up manualy

Yeah, definitely call the post office! Hopefully they can track it down for you.

Ok I'm going to call right now. Thanks.

• I sold some diapers and mailed them and the freaking post office lost them and won't do anything about it. What a waste of money down the drain. Hope they get there soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"