November 2013 Moms

I'm 6 weeks pregant and have a uti

Can haveing a uti cause you to spot a bright red color dureing pregnancy I'm really worried I called my dr and they can't get me in for like 3 days

Re: I'm 6 weeks pregant and have a uti

• imagewedding06:

Did you ask your Dr this question when you called? If not call back and ask. 

I would assume you could have spotting with a UTI due to the inflammation in the urethra but this is a better question for your doc.

Side note: Also would you be due in November if you are 6 wks? My brain is quite fuzzy but I think you may be on the wrong month board.

All of this.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yikes!  I dont know if I could handle waiting three days with a UTI. My past experiences have been pretty painful and uncomfortable and yes, the longer I had the UTI, the more pink/red would show up in my urine (matter of hours). Hope you get better soon!

samk
  • Loading the player...
  • If your spotting pretty heavily.... Go to the er... They will let you know what's going on. With my first child... I spotted pretty badly and called my doc but he didn't have an opening for a week! He told me if I was worried to go to the er. Better safe than sorry ya know??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"