Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

FertilAid

Has anyone had any experience with FertilAid? I have very irregular cycles and from what I've read, it is meant to help regulate. I don't ever get EWCM, and EPO didn't do anything for me. 

https://www.amazon.com/FertilAid-Women-Female-Fertility-Supplement/dp/B0002G2M9Y/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1367335571&sr=1-1&keywords=fertility+tea

Thanks! 

Married 5.15.2010

Re: FertilAid

• Options

FertilAid made me think of KoolAid- which then made me picture the red KoolAid pitcher mascot smashing through a brick wall like in the old commercials, which then made me picture a giant FertilAid uterus come through a wall dancing in his place.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

• Options
    Very irregular as in anywhere from 25 to 50 days, based on charting temps, CM, and cervical position. After going off of BCP, my first "cycle" was 98 days and I was prescribed Provera to get to where I am now. :/
    Married 5.15.2010
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MigggMiggg member
    imageLadiebug710:

FertilAid made me think of KoolAid- which then made me picture the red KoolAid pitcher mascot smashing through a brick wall like in the old commercials, which then made me picture a giant FertilAid uterus come through a wall dancing in his place.

Yes

• Options
    imageSlapalicious:

What do you consider 'very irregular'?

I would NOT use anything like FertilAid without the supervision of my doctor.  Messing with your hormones can cause serious issues.

Have you tried upping your water intake to help with CM?  Do you check internally?  Do you check several times a day?  Do you get watery CM?  (watery is still fertile)

We need more information here.

Sorry, didn't answer the second part. I drink a lot of water, probably 10-12 8oz glasses a day. I check internally in the morning, and never really get watery either. It's almost always thick or tacky. Wow, this got detailed. 

Married 5.15.2010
  • Options
    imageMiggg:
    imageLadiebug710:

Yes

image GIFSoup 

Married 5.15.2010
  • Options

In all seriousness, I agree with Slaps.  I wouldn't take anything without talking to your Dr about it first.

Do you ovulate?

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

• Options
    imageslaughter182:
    imageMiggg:
    imageLadiebug710:

Yes

image GIFSoup 

Love it!

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

• Options
    imageLadiebug710:

In all seriousness, I agree with Slaps.  I wouldn't take anything without talking to your Dr about it first.

Do you ovulate?

I honestly can't tell. I ordered wondfo's to start testing, but my charts the last few months have had pretty obvious dips with a (usually) short LP. 

Married 5.15.2010
  • Options
    imageslaughter182:
    imageLadiebug710:

Do you ovulate?

I honestly can't tell. I ordered wondfo's to start testing, but my charts the last few months have had pretty obvious dips with a (usually) short LP. 

I would probably go visit the Dr. sooner rather than later.  Take your charts, but you may need some medical intervention earlier than the one year mark.

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

• Options
    imageSlapalicious:
    imageslaughter182:
    imageLadiebug710:

Do you ovulate?

Thanks for the info!  

How long have you been TTCing?  

I wondered the same thing as Ladiebug - Does FF ever give you solid CHs?  Are you a mouth breather?

FWIW, OPKs can be a lot of help.

I don't know what to say about the CM...  :/  Sounds like you're doing what you should be doing.

Thanks! I'll hold off on the FertilAid lol. I have gotten CH's once or twice, I've been charting on and off for about a year. We've been TTC for 4 months, but haven't been very diligent about utilizing my FW or timing because everything has been so up in the air with my cycle, so I'm not at all surprised that I'm not KU yet.  I've been focusing more on figuring out what the hell my body is doing. 

Married 5.15.2010
  • Options
    imageLadiebug710:
    imageslaughter182:
    imageLadiebug710:

Do you ovulate?

I would probably go visit the Dr. sooner rather than later.  Take your charts, but you may need some medical intervention earlier than the one year mark.

I have a follow-up in May with my GYN, and have been charting on paper to make sure I remember to do it. I'm that weird type of person who still writes everything down in a planner rather than use my phone. 

Married 5.15.2010
  • Options

Thanks for all of your help, everyone! Sometimes it's just good to talk it all out with people who are trying the same methods so I know exactly what to ask my doctor. You've all been extremely helpful! 

Plus it's way less awkward to talk about my CM with internet strangers.  

Married 5.15.2010
  • Options

5 months of TTC has proved to me that EWCM != getting KU.

I get EWCM near ovulation. Granted, it's not as abundant as some of the pictures I've seen online, but it's there. Some women never get it, from what I understand.

Anniversary

Baby GIRL born 9/16/201
    BFP! EDD 8/1/2019 CP 4w2d

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"