Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

One day late..

So I am one day late, my boobs which are usually done being sore are still sore, and I pee so much I can't hold it long enough to test, yes even the last two nights I've been going every 3 hours, so the test I took this morning was negative. Is it all in my head or could it just be too soon to test?

Re: One day late..

• Options
    Unless you chart your bbt, then you can't be sure that you're late.

Negative test means not pregnant at this time.

Read the newbie blog. Learn more about charting and do that in the future of you really want to know what you're body is doing.

Me: 32 DH: 31.
    B/W: good. SA: good.
    November 2012: Paratubal cyst found during U/S.
    January 10, 2013: Lap removed paratubal cyst and Stage 2 Endometriosis. 
    3 cycles of Femara + TI = BFNs

June 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 37.5 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFN

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

Beta 1 @ 11 DPIUI = 76. Progesterone = 27.3

BFP 8/16/2013 // EDD 4/28/2014

Jordan Samuel born April 19, 2014. 6 lb, 12 oz and 18 inches long.

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Negative pregnancy test means you're not pregnant right now. 

Also, you don't know you're late unless you know when you ovulated.  You wouldn't know when you ovulated unless you chart your basal body temperature or go to the doctor for bloodtests and ultrasounds.

Test once a week until AF, a + test or you hit 60 days without either.  IF you hit 60 days, call your doctor to get your cycle jumpstarted.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    As everyone else has said it is hard to know if you are late if you don't temp. The best advice anyone could offer would be to test once a week until you reach 60 days with no AF, then call your doctor.

In the meantime, read the Newb blog, check out Fertility Friend, there is a glossary on the left hand side to help, stick around the board, get to know the ladies they can be a great support.

GL
  • Options

imagesueann911:
    Unless you chart your bbt, then you can't be sure that you're late. Negative test means not pregnant at this time. Read the newbie blog. Learn more about charting and do that in the future of you really want to know what you're body is doing.

This. All of it.  Good luck, if this doesn't turn out to be your cycle you will find OPKs and temping really helpful.  It definitely makes me feel much more in control.

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

• Options
    I've temped and I know I ovulate between days fourteen ad sixteen and I am always regular. Every 28 days AF rears her ugly head.
  • Options

imageJenV724:
    I've temped and I know I ovulate between days fourteen ad sixteen and I am always regular. Every 28 days AF rears her ugly head.

did you temp this cycle? You're only normal until you're not. 

Negative test = not pregnant so you're not pregnant right now. Follow PPs advice and read the newbie link.

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Options
    imageJenV724:
    Well it's great you temp but still no one can tell you what your body is doing. I wish ya GL and call your doctor after 60 days if you dont get a bfp
  • Options

imageJenV724:

The problem is that just becuase cycles have always been 28 days, doesn't mean they will ALWAYS be 28 days.   You could have had a later than usual O.

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

• Options

imageJenV724:

You can't know for SURE if you ovulated unless you are temping. Something might have thrown your cycle off this time around.  Read the links the other ladies posted.

ETA: Sorry--I didn't read what I quoted thoroughly.  I skipped that part.  You are only a day late, give it a few more days.

• Options
    imageJenV724:

If you temped this cycle then you would know exactly which day you O'ed.

So which one is it?

If you didn't temp this cycle, then don't call yourself late. And we can't help you except by telling you to take a test.

Me: 32 DH: 31.
    B/W: good. SA: good.
    November 2012: Paratubal cyst found during U/S.
    January 10, 2013: Lap removed paratubal cyst and Stage 2 Endometriosis. 
    3 cycles of Femara + TI = BFNs

June 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 37.5 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFN

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

Beta 1 @ 11 DPIUI = 76. Progesterone = 27.3

BFP 8/16/2013 // EDD 4/28/2014

Jordan Samuel born April 19, 2014. 6 lb, 12 oz and 18 inches long.

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

• Options

imageJenV724:

You're regular until you're not.  I usually O between CD 14 and 17.  I'm sitting at CD27 right now with no confirmed ovulation.

• Options
    No my cycle is always 28 days no matter if I O 14, 15, or 16. You do know we don't always O the same day each cycle right?!? This cycle it was on Day 15, confirmed both with temps, and OPK, and a fertility monitor.
  • Options
    imageargonne:

imageJenV724:

You're regular until you're not.  I usually O between CD 14 and 17.  I'm sitting at CD27 right now with no confirmed ovulation.

This.  I was "always" 31-35 day cycles, and now I just finished a 50 day cycle where I O'd about 2 weeks after my normal O range.  Sometimes these things just happen, and if you're not charting, you can't really be sure. 

*********************SIGGY WARNING*************************
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    TTC #1 since June 2012.  DX: Unexplained Infertility.  Me: Hypothyroid
    3 Failed Femara + TI cycles and 4 Failed Injects + B2B IUI cycles
    Cycle 23: IVF#1 CoQ10 + Lupron + Puregon = BFP!!
    Beta #1: 199   Beta #2: 800+   It's TWINS!  EDD: Feb 19, 2015
    Team Purple!!!!
    L & E arrived early on January 5, 2015!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageJenV724:
    No my cycle is always 28 days no matter if I O 14, 15, or 16. You do know we don't always O the same day each cycle right?!? This cycle it was on Day 15, confirmed both with temps, and OPK, and a fertility monitor.

So your O day changes. Your LP length changes. But your cycle length ALWAYS stays the same? Good.

If you sometimes O on day 14 and get your period on day 28 that gives you a 14 day LP. If you O'd on day 15 and today is day 29, then your LP length is still 14 days, making you not late at all.

******************************************** siggy warning ******************************************

image image

Married July 2011 * TTC #1 since 8/12 * Me: 29 DH: 29
    21 Cycles TI: BFNs
    DX: Stage 2 Endo, uterine polyps and paratubal cysts removed
    2/14: IVF #1 Lupron Protocol = 12R/10M/9F, no frosties; transferred one 3BB blast = BFN
    4/14: IVF #2 Antagonist Protocol = 18R/16M/15F/6 frosties; transferred one 4BB blast = BFP!!
    Beta #1 (5/12) = 232 Beta #2 (5/16) = 886 Beta #3 (5/20) = 3168
    EDD 1/18/15 It's a BOY 

~~~~~~ All Are Welcome ~~~~~~

• Options
    imageJenV724:

Yes! You're totes preggly! Don't worry about taking a HPT, those things lie anyway. Run straight to the Dr, get a blood test then go straight home and start decorating the nursery!! SQUEE!! CONGRATS!!

FFS. Happy now?! I told you what you wanted to hear. Now stop fishing. The ladies here educated you and now all you wanna do is argue and go back and forth. If you think you're pregnant, keep peeing on tests and wasting your money.
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• Options
    Slapps score one for TTGP.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Options
    imageSlapalicious:

OP, I just found your thread from 04-27-2013 at 10:03 AM.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/73664548.aspx

imageJenV724:
    So I am supposed to get AF on Monday. I usually have sore boobs a week before and then it goes away a couple of days before AF. This time I am only get if them now, a couple of days before AF arrives. I don't temp anymore because a I don't sleep well and b I'm a mouth breather. This time I used OPKs up until a couple of days before we went away to DC for a weekend away. I know I ovulate around day 14/16 so our weekend away was perfectly timed on my part. I'm sorry if I'm rambling on but if anyone can leave a few kind words of encouragement, it is very much needed right now. This wait is driving me crazy. Thank you!

You said here that you didn't chart this cycle. How do you "KNOW" when you O'd if you didn't even have some positive OPKs...?

Chances are that you O'd later than usual.  Why did you tell us you charted this cycle in this thread but admitted in another thread that you didn't?

My guess?  You O'd just a little bit later than normal.  Heck, you even admitted that you were "two days late" last cycle.  Did you temp last cycle?  Was your LP two days longer than normal?  If so, then you were two days late.  If you O'd two days later, well, then you weren't actually late then.

I'm just trying to get to the bottom of your story so that we can help you figure out what you should do.

If you did chart, then we can help by taking a look at your LP.  If you didn't, then you don't really know when and if you O'd.  If you did use OPKs AND got a positive, without that BBT chart, we don't really know if you O'd off of that surge.

I do hope that you get the result that you're looking for.

Oh and one last thing.  Did you try vaginal temping?  If mouth breathing was affecting your temps, vag temping should remedy that.

ETA: Wait, what is it?  Did you temp or not this cycle??

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/73651125.aspx

imageJenV724:
    TTC since January. I always have sore BBs the week before my AF is due. This week, nothing. I am due to get it on Monday. My temp has stayed his and I have only had slight cramping. Anyone else have no sore BBs prior to getting a positive test?!?!

This Yes

You have someone really trying to help you.

No one is saying "You Can't be pregnant" and if it turns out that you are then great! fantastic!  But we can't tell you that you are.  Above is the best help you can get.  What other advice or encouragment are you looking for? 

• Options

imagecandrew05:
    What other advice or encouragment are you looking for? 

She wants this:

imageCMSullivan326:
    Yes! You're totes preggly! Don't worry about taking a HPT, those things lie anyway. Run straight to the Dr, get a blood test then go straight home and start decorating the nursery!! SQUEE!! CONGRATS!!

She got it. Go away, OP.  You're clearly fishing. 

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Options

imageJenV724:

No way!!1111!!!!1!

• Options

imagejefa621:
    ::waits patiently for the "You are all biitches and I hope you teach your children to act better!1!1!!" thread::

It's coming...I can feel it.

• Options
    ONE WHOLE DAY?!!? Like, 24 hours whole day, or like Monday night to Tuesday morning?!

Obv pregnant either way. Congratulations!!!!!111!!!one!!
    baby boy: 3.19.2014
  • Options
    One day is too many days to be late! You know AF, always on time...always...
    Dx: Non-IR PCOS
    Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
    Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19
  • Options
    imageargonne:

imageJenV724:

This. I usually O between CD 18 and 21. Today is CD 24 with no confirmed O. You will just have to wait it out.

F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails

• Options

Guys am I pregnant?

No? Well I know my body you're wrong. Am I pregnant? 

No. 

What? You guys are mean. Am I pregnant?

Dedos de salsicha para o seu prazer...
  • Options
    imageHawkeyeTTGP:

Guys am I pregnant?

No? Well I know my body you're wrong. Am I pregnant? 

No. 

What? You guys are mean. Am I pregnant?

Such a broken record.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"