Pregnant after a Loss

Npgal brazillan wax???updated !

If you have ever had one tell me how bad it hurts or doesn't hurt ???

Happy thoughts and big hugs to anyone that needs them today!

Well it hurt like a mother you know what!! Well worth it though and I will be going back again!
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Npgal brazillan wax???updated !

• I started getting it done a few months ago and love it. It hurts, but I think it's a good hurt, lol. Really though, it's not that bad, the wax is not scolding hot and the ripping only lasts a second or two. The only thing I dread is showing the waxer all my business, but I just try to keep in mind that she must look at a ton of woment all day. Lol

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
  • imageBayberry12:
    I started getting it done a few months ago and love it. It hurts, but I think it's a good hurt, lol. Really though, it's not that bad, the wax is not scolding hot and the ripping only lasts a second or two. The only thing I dread is showing the waxer all my business, but I just try to keep in mind that she must look at a ton of woment all day. Lol

I finally made an appt for today but I am so nervous!!! I'm not sure if in more nervous it will hurt a lot or like you said showing off all my business. I've been told its well worth it though! Thanks for responding that makes me feel a lot better.
  • Loading the player...
  • they're not that bad

my first one was a bit of a doozie, but it was only a very temporary pain. the only part that hurts is... to put this delicately... when they get down to the important lady bit area.  

BFP #1 - Mango - 6/11/12, EDD 2/22/12 Natural MC 7/15/12
    BFP #2 - Nacho - 10/14/12, EDD 6/20/13, MMC 8 weeks, D&C 11/16/12
    All testing shows both H and I are perfectly normal. Baby Nacho had triploidy. 
    Back to normal business December 2012
    BFP #3 - Froggy - 1/15/13, EDD 9/27/13 TEAM GREEN
    It's a girl! Alice - Born 9/20/13, 8lbs 2oz

imageimage
  • imageravenclaw1:
    they're not that badmy first one was a bit of a doozie, but it was only a very temporary pain. the only part that hurts is... to put this delicately... when they get down to the important lady bit area. nbsp;

Gah! Thanks! I'm gonna do it if I don't chicken out. Leasts the pains temporary like you say! Thanks for your response!
  • Honestly getting my legs waxed hurt more than the Brazilian.
    MC 4/09 at 6w2d 
    Rainbow Jude 
    born: 12/31/09
    Pre-E Induction at 36w4d
    11 Day NICU stay due to GBS infection

TTC#2 10/2010
    M/C: 4/09/11 5w
    CP: 12/26/2011 
    CP: 1/28/2012 
    MMC: 4/16/2012 at 11w2d 
    Ectopic: 6/25/2012 MTX 07/03/12
    CP 11/24/2012 
    Rainbow Violet 
    born: 9/11/13

All ALers welcome! 
  • I started getting them last year and, not gonna lie, the first one hurt like the dickens.  I also did not get them regularly.  I started to do it for things like vacation, etc, or would shave in between and it ALWAYS hurt when I got waxed.  I took a half a vicodin once and it still hurt.  I have since started getting them regularly and it is SO MUCH BETTER.  Not bad at all.  My biggest downside is having to wait for regrowth.

My waxer is really great and works really fast.  I actually found it is better for me if she slows down, tells me when to breathe in and I breathe out when she rips. Helped a great deal. Like previous posters said, the worst part is right at the top of the mound.  The stuff you think will hurt is not bad at all, but the top sucks if you do not do it all the time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks ladies!!! I'm going for it! Thank you for sharing!
  • imagemjester1:
    Thanks ladies!!! I'm going for it! Thank you for sharing!

Yikes, girl.  I will be interested to see how it goes for you.  Report back to us!  ha ha.  :) 

photo fb29a895-732c-493b-b5f1-15ac16bff5b5_zps53c7f13d.jpg BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • The first one is bad I won't lie but it gets easier. The front is the worst part for me. Lips aren't too bad and the back is easy. Make sure they do the back it's so nice to have that area smooth :
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• imageBootsOrHearts:
    The first one is bad I won't lie but it gets easier. The front is the worst part for me. Lips aren't too bad and the back is easy. Make sure they do the back it's so nice to have that area smooth :

In doing it all!! Eek!
  • imageJulieturner507:

imagemjester1:
    Thanks ladies!!! I'm going for it! Thank you for sharing!

Yikes, girl.  I will be interested to see how it goes for you.  Report back to us!  ha ha.  :) 

Will do!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"