September 2012 Moms
Options

In this episode of "what my baby ate"

Ugh... Yesterday, Brynn managed to get a hold of my napkin while in my lap and eat a little bit of it. Not that big of a deal.

** Warning... if you get grossed out easily, you may not want to read further. **

Today, I put her on the floor with her toys while I was preparing DD1's school lunch. I went over there, and and she was smiling and gumming something. What was might you ask? Well, my cat was over visiting her, and with his long fur he is known to get dingle berries. I fished out what she eating and it was cat poop, DD was eating poop! And she was totally enjoying it. Ugh... I am so skived out by this... and I can't stop thinking about it. I tried to feed her breakfast after that, and she wasn't interested in all the goodies I was giving her... I think she just wanted more poop. Ugh! I wish I could wash my brain and forget that it happened.

Re: In this episode of "what my baby ate"

• Options
    That sucks!  I have been told that I will be amazed at what DD will get her hands on and eat!  I am just waiting for the day that this occurs, because our dog has the same issue!  Ugh, I am grossed out just thinking about it!  Oh well, she lived, you lived, it will be a funny story to tell her significant others later in life!  =)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• Options

Hahahaha...back at Christmas, I went hunting around on 9-12 to get ideas for presents for my Godson and there was a similar post to this.   It reminded me of all the First Tri posts of people freaking out over eating lunch meat and sushi and zomg, the coffeez.  

Please...PLEASE...post this on First Tri so that they can see that no matter what you do...how careful you are...at some point, your kid is not only going to eat, but PREFER to eat cat poop.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrsAB1316:

Please...PLEASE...post this on First Tri so that they can see that no matter what you do...how careful you are...at some point, your kid is not only going to eat, but PREFER to eat cat poop.  

LOLOL.
    Not in TX any more! - Central PA
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I admit I gagged a little when I read this. 

But, DD 1 ate dog poop when she was tiny so it really shouldn't. 

Fun times.  lol.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Ugh, my DS has totally tried to suck on our cat's butt. He grabbed her by both hips and was leaning in when I caught him. Yuck yuck yuck!

He's still not very mobile so I haven't had to worry much about him eating weird things yet. But yesterday we went outside and I set him on the grass and turned away to look at DD. Right as I turned back, four seconds later, he had managed to get a fistful of grass/dirt/dried up leaf mix into his mouth. Ew. He's only sitting on blankets from now on! 

• Options

That is actually kind of funny to me.

It seems to be DSs goal in life to reach the pile of shoes and eat them.  To date he has licked boots, chewed sneakers, and chewed flip flops.  He also licked the wheels of his stroller when I put him on the kitchen floor to get something out of the fridge.  I'm sure glad we don't have pets!

• Options
    imagePepperStick:

Ugh, my DS has totally tried to suck on our cat's butt. He grabbed her by both hips and was leaning in when I caught him. Yuck yuck yuck!

He's still not very mobile so I haven't had to worry much about him eating weird things yet. But yesterday we went outside and I set him on the grass and turned away to look at DD. Right as I turned back, four seconds later, he had managed to get a fistful of grass/dirt/dried up leaf mix into his mouth. Ew. He's only sitting on blankets from now on! 

You would think lack of mobility would keep things like that from happening, but unfortunately, my cat is mobile.. and loves to be right next to DD.

Blankets only make it a little tougher. Even though DD isn't mobile, she will keep pulling on the blanket to move it out of her way so she can grab the grass and attempt to put it in her mouth.  Sneaky, sneaky.

• Options

I am laughing at all of these.

This morning I found A chomping away on my flip flop. Gross! She has a thing for shoes. No matter where my shoes are she tries to get them to chew on.

View Raw Image'>

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm cracking up at all of these. I can understand how you'd be grossed out, but it will be funny later. DS hasn't gotten a hold of anything too gross... yet.
  • Options
    My nephew ate a stink bug when he was a baby.  It was so gross and his whole face smelled like it.  It still grosses me out when I think about it. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Dried lizard carcass!

He just learned to Army crawl.  I gave him his bottle and thought I'd fix me some soup, it's quick and easy.  He crawled over to our glass door to look outside, he does this often.  I stirred the soup, looked over the counter and we were making faces at each other.  This goes back and forth.  Next face I notice he is chewing on something.  I figured he found a leaf, so I rush over to scoup it out and OMG!!!! dried lizard. EWWW! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!

I vacuumed really well after that. 

imageimage 

• Options
    Ugh! I'm sorry. Good luck with the brain bleaching. It'll be a funny story later, much later.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"