October 2011 Moms
Options

Love this cake

Re: Love this cake

• Options
    The asss needs a few stray pimples and a couple freckles. 

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    Maybe a little anal bleaching?
    siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I enjoy the chocolate cake showing at the hole. Is that another good use for your penis cake mold?
  • Options
    "Nothing like a good piece of "...gold star for whoever can guess this movie quote
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageChunstad:
    "Nothing like a good piece of "...gold star for whoever can guess this movie quote

My first date with my HS sweetheart my mom had been watching this movie so the when she answered the door her face was all splotchy and she had mascara running down her cheeks. AWKWARD.
  • Options

imagecantalopes24:
    imageChunstad:
    My first date with my HS sweetheart my mom had been watching this movie so the when she answered the door her face was all splotchy and she had mascara running down her cheeks. AWKWARD.

LOL!!!  BTW, I think that it's funny that The Bump sensors my use of the word 'asz'.  C'mon, really?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagecantalopes24:
    I enjoy the chocolate cake showing at the hole. Is that another good use for your penis cake mold?

It looks like they made two penis mold cake, slapped together, and put some icing on top. Oh, and a thermometer up its asss.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"