Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

~TTGP Grad Check In~

2»

Re: ~TTGP Grad Check In~

• Options

Leila is 5 months old!! She is a tall girl, already wearing her 9 months clothes!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageauroraloo:
    imageberbur:

Leila is 5 months old!! She is a tall girl, already wearing her 9 months clothes!

Beibs, she is NOT 5 months old, you're still pregnant. How is that possible?

I have no idea... It is going tooooooo fast!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hello TTGP!! I haven't checked in in a while! Aria 4 months old today. :) She is such a good baby. She is still nursing well, STTN, she's already got a tooth! Finally getting giggles from her. She is now holding toys. :) 4 months seems like the month where they finally get their personality. She's so much fun! Love seeing everyone in here today! <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ETA: Ok, just wanted to AW my child more....LOL Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagebdcram:

Absolutely PERFECT, Crammy!!!! I love him. Way to go. ;) 

BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagebdcram:

Love! Congrats Cram! He is a cutie. 

**Blog**
    *TTC #1* since Sept '11.
    BFP #1 2/26/12. C/P 3/1/12 
    Dx Oct '12: Hypothyroid, PCOS and blocked left tube.
    1500mg Metformin, 75mcg Synthroid
    Feb: 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI= BFN
    March: 150mg Clomid + Trigger + TI= 4 mature follies- BFN 
    April: Unmedicated cycle due to vacation timing= BFN
    May: *IUI #1* Letrozole + Trigger + IUI=BFP!
    1st Beta (17dpo): 455  Progesterone: 40
    2nd Beta: (19dpo):  810  Progesterone: 37
    1st ultrasound 6 weeks 5 days: Twins!

• Options
    KNemoKNemo member

Hi ladies. Here we are again. Lucy is 6.5 months. She is starting to move a bit. Not really crawling, not really scooting, more like rolling to where she wants to be. She is loving food and growing like a weed. She still doesn't have any teeth, but that doesn't stop her from eating all that she can. She was part of a research study on infant hearing this week at our local university, and she did really well. She grabs everything and has started moving towards toys. We have baby proofed all that we can, but that doesn't safeguard against a 4 YO's toys. That's it from us. Can't wait to read all the other updates!

Lucy and her opa:

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options
    imagebdcram:
    Hello loves! James and I are here to say "What Up?!" Little J was born on April 18, 2013 at 8:23am via scheduled Csection..imageimageimageimageimagenbsp;

Congratulations, cram! Love the shot of James and Jill together.
    Pregnancy Ticker

TTC #1 since June 2012
    Me (28) - DOR (AFC <10, undetectable AMH, >10 FSH), homozygous E429A MTHFR
    DH (29) - MFI low count and morphology

September 2013 IUI#1 - Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    October 2013 IUI#2 - Letrozole + Menopur + Trigger + IUI = BFN

Nov 2013 IVF/ICSI #1 - Protocol: BCP prep, high doses Menopur and Bravelle (12 days), ganirelex
    Results: 5 retrieved / mature, 4 fertilized, 1 arrested and 3 complex abnormal after day 3 PGS = Cancelled after ER
    Jan/Feb 2014 IVF/ICSI #2 - Protocol: Estrogen priming, high doses Menopur and Bravelle (11 days), microdose lupron
    Results: Cancelled after 11 days of stims due to low response and E2 levels
    Feb 2014 IVF/ICSI #3 - Protocol: No prep, low dose Menopur (6 days), ganirelex, Bravelle booster with trigger
    Results: 1 retrieved / 0 mature = Cancelled after ER

Officially moving on to embryo adoption! We used and love Embryo Adoption Services of Cedar Park
    October 2014 FET #1 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, transferred 2 of 4 from match #1, BFN
    December 2014 FET #2 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, transferred 2 of 4 from match #1, BFN
    March 2015 FET #3 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, transferred 2 of 6 from match #2, BFN
    May 2015 FET #4 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, lost 2 to thaw, transferred 2 of 6 from match #2, BFN
    October 2015 FET #5 - Natural cycle, lost 1 from match #3 and 1 from clinic backup to thaw, transferred 1 backup, BFN
    February 2016 FET #6 - Natural cycle, transferred 1 from match #4, B FREAKING P!
    Beta 1 = 162, Beta 2 = 316, doubling just over 48 hours

• Options
    Hi ladies! I'm 28 weeks and can't believe I'm already in third tri! We had Cameron's cardiologist appt and thankfully everything looks good! He will have an echo once he's born but the dr wasn't worried at all and said his heart looks fantastic.

My shower is Saturday and I can't wait to finish his room so I can post some pictures. We are doing birthing prep classes and I'm doing hypnobabies and hoping for natural child birth! I hope everyone is feeling well and congrats to any new babies and BFPs!
  • Options
    28 weeks on Thursday. Had my glucose test today and whew! I will get results tomorrow. I feel like crap afterward. I really hope I pass because the idea of a three hour glucose makes me want to flip out.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

imagePrimRoseMama:
    28 weeks on Thursday. Had my glucose test today and whew! I will get results tomorrow. I feel like crap afterward. I really hope I pass because the idea of a three hour glucose makes me want to flip out.

Were you like this?  I know I was!

https://pregnanthusband.tumblr.com/post/40760002566/15-minutes-after-my-pregnant-wife-takes-her-glucose

Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
    imagebdcram:

Hello loves! James and I are here to say "What Up?!" Little J was born on April 18, 2013 at 8:23am via scheduled C-section. He weighed 7 lbs and 4 ounces and was 19 inches long.  I haven't written out a birth story because 1) there's really not much to tell and 2) I am too lazy.

We have been home for a full week now and everything is going really well. He is gaining weight (almost too well). He was 7 lbs and 9 ounces yesterday at his unexpected pediatrician appointment. We thought we heard him "wheezing" and when we called into the main number we were told to come in immediately. Basically, he's just a loud breather and is not wheezing. Oh well, better safe than sorry.

He has been eating once an hour today which I guess means maybe he's having his first growth spurt. He is sleeping in his crib while I type this and I can see him starting to stir so I better wrap it up with an insane amount of pictures. Love you all.

Yippee!!!  Welcome James!!!!!

party-fails-crunk-critters-bruce-isnt-good-with-tequila
    see more After 12
    Just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean it will never happen.
    IUI #1 - BFN IUI #2 - BFN
    IVF - Starting injects May 25 IVF #1 - BFP!
  • Options
    EagsEags member

Kestock - love your photobomber and your bump!

Grace - I hope nursing gets easier for you!  I remember how stressful it was in the beginning.

Babybear - I love the expression on T's face!  It's like, "what, is something wrong here?"  I can't believe he's walking already.

Jessuh - Those long stretches of sleep are nice, right?  I love that she's cooing already

Mege - Cute bump!  I hope E catches up to W in growth!

OnAWhim - OMG, that picture of B is too funny!  Love it!

Anne - Woot, I want moar little Anne babies!!

Happily - Jonah is adorable!

Kelly - He's so cute! Motherhood is definitely an adjustment, even if you thought you were prepared... there's no preparing for sleep deprivation Stick out tongue  (at least that's what I learned anyway)

Lando - Aria is absolutely beautiful! I love the first picture, it's so playful!

Cram - Congrats momma - you have a handsome boy on your hands!

Neems - Love Lucy's serious face!

6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    *Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;
  • Options
    imageon_a_whim:

I haven't dropped in for a while, life's been amazingly crazy since B arrived :)  To be expected, of course. 

B's 7 months now (wow, how time flies!) Crawling, standing, even a bit of side-step walking while hanging on to things...loves to say "mama" a million times a day now, although I'm sure he still has no clue exactly what it means, lol...

One of my favorite pics (first time eating apples).  He loves them, but that first mouthful was a bit of a surprise!

...and bath time!

Hope everyone is doing well! <3

Whim!!!!!! This update is the best ever! He is so adorable!  Loving that smile! Glad to hear from you and that things are going well!

"A man walking backwards does not see what lies ahead, only what he is leaving behind."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1-7/22/12 EDD: 4/8/13 It's a Boy!! Born 3/30/13
    BFP #2 2/3/14 EDD: 10/15/14 - My Chart

• Options
    imagebdcram:

Hello loves! James and I are here to say "What Up?!" Little J was born on April 18, 2013 at 8:23am via scheduled C-section. He weighed 7 lbs and 4 ounces and was 19 inches long.  I haven't written out a birth story because 1) there's really not much to tell and 2) I am too lazy.

We have been home for a full week now and everything is going really well. He is gaining weight (almost too well). He was 7 lbs and 9 ounces yesterday at his unexpected pediatrician appointment. We thought we heard him "wheezing" and when we called into the main number we were told to come in immediately. Basically, he's just a loud breather and is not wheezing. Oh well, better safe than sorry.

He has been eating once an hour today which I guess means maybe he's having his first growth spurt. He is sleeping in his crib while I type this and I can see him starting to stir so I better wrap it up with an insane amount of pictures. Love you all.

I have been waiting for for-evah for this!!! Glad everything went well and congrats!  Love him, he is so cute! And that pic of him and Jillian is adorable!

How is your back?

"A man walking backwards does not see what lies ahead, only what he is leaving behind."

• Options

Lobos-Yay for m/s going away and a super HR!  Glad things are going well!

mrskitton-Holy cheezits, she is adorable!  Love her!

Eags-Love him in his overalls!  And ouch on the teething/nursing!  Hope it gets better!

Grace-First, congrats on your little man!  I missed the announcement on the BMB but had a chance to read it last week.  I'm sorry about the BFing.  I'm having issues with it too and just wish it was easier because I really want to be able to BF.  Lots of T&P being sent your way that it gets better very soon!

kleigh-I can't believe she is 13 weeks already!  She is adorable!

jessuh-Holy cuteness!  I just want to squeeze her!  That outfit is fantastic!  Hope the move goes smoothly for all of you

aurora-He is looking like a little boy but still so cute!  Plus, he'll always be your baby, I'm sure :)  Congrats on the little girl!  Can't believe you are already 21 weeks!

HEA-He is too stinkin cute!  Those pics are really great!

kelly-He is just adorable!  So bright eyed!  I absolutely love that gif in your siggy. So relating to that right now!

purple-Pics are definitely needed from you!  Make it happen! :)  So glad everything is going well for you

Juicy-Woohoo!  Hard to believe you are more than halfway through already!

kelle-Yay!! Congrats on team pink!

landos-That first pic is amazing!  She is so cute!

neems-I just can't get enough of her, she's so cute!  How's Max doing with her starting to move around more?

larhun-Yay for the good news with the cardiologist!!

Prim-FX you pass!

Shay-A huge congrats on #2 on the way!!!

Always rooting for the TTGP ladies!

AFM-Ethan turned 1 month old today!!  I can't believe it!  He's a great baby and only really cries when he's hungry or gassy.  Takes after his dad :)  MH was able to take 4 weeks off work but went back yesterday.  It's been tough so far but I'm getting it figured out.  E has started to coo on occassion and smile but not socially yet.  Still waking up every 2-3 hours for feeding but his weight certainly has improved.  He's now 9lbs 2oz!!  BF has been an issue due to low supply.  I can't seem to get my supply to increase no matter what I do.  So we BF and then top him off with formula.  He loves tummy time and is great with lifting and turning his head.  And now for AWing!!

12 days old and ready for bed:

Sucking his thumb:

One month old pic:

• Options
    lp0lp0 member

Hi Ladies! This is my first check in since my bfp, I always seem to miss it each week.

I'm 7w3d and we have our first ultrasound scheduled for Friday. I can't wait! Things have been good so far. I. Extremely nauseous (which I was not with DS) and tired but other then that feeling good. Anyways, I miss you ladies! I've been a dirty lurker on your board the last few weeks, I guess I just can't stay away Smile

"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options
    imagebdcram:

Congrats, Crammy! He's so handsome! 

BFP #1 - 9/7/12 (my 35th bday!) EDD - 5/15/13 DS born 5/13/13

BFP #2 - 7/5/14 (total surprise!) EDD - ????

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Everyone looks so great, and I love seeing all the new TTGP offspring - so adorable!

I'm 38/39 weeks now - I just can't believe it. This pregnancy has really flown. I think I'm as ready as I'm gonna get now...LO is definitely low in my pelvis now, and I'm dealing with some lovely sciatica which just makes everything uncomfortable, but as long as baby is happy and healthy, I'm good!

Here's a bump pic from today...not the greatest, but the best I can muster right now.

GL and FX for all the TTGP-ers. Here's hoping you all get your BFPs soon! 

BFP #1 - 9/7/12 (my 35th bday!) EDD - 5/15/13 DS born 5/13/13

BFP #2 - 7/5/14 (total surprise!) EDD - ????

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imagebdcram:

imagewiggles527:
    imagebdcram:

I have been waiting for for-evah for this!!! Glad everything went well and congrats!  Love him, he is so cute! And that pic of him and Jillian is adorable!

How is your back?

Aw. I <3 you Wiggles. Smile My back is meh. There is no doubt in my mind that I do have a herniated disc but I do not plan on having surgery or anything until J is about 1-2 so I am just dealing with the pain. I am so happy I went with the C-section over possibly hurting my back more.

Just try to take it easy.  My mom has had a few herniated discs and I know they are no fun.  I hope it doesn't bother you too much

• Options

Hi Ladies! I'm finally on a little earlier so here goes my list.

Erinm: 30 weeks already?! You look great, enjoy your shower!

Lobos: Glad to hear you are starting to feel better. Congrats on a great u/s and HB!

Shellb: Yay for m/s getting better!

MrsKitton: She is beautiful!

Miss_2010: Great HB, and round ligament pain stinks.

Eags: Charlie is so cute!

Ky29: Glad to hear that things are going in the right direction, sending lots of T&P's for you all!

Smelly: Great pic!

Kestock: you look great, and I love your LO in the background!

Grace: Sending lots of T&Ps for breastfeeding. Keep trying!

Rbtrumpet: Good luck picking a Dr and hospital, it's so hard to pick the right one!

Jessu: Jill is adorable, and I love that outfit!

Mege: Yay for 28 weeks! T&Ps for all of you!

Pgermain: You look great!

Rora: C is so cute! G/L picking a name for your little bean!

Kellyrn: James is adorable, congrats again!

Leggy:  I love your pic!

Purplep:Yay for 3rd tri!

Juicy: G/L at your cervical check. Yay for lots of movement!

Kelle: Congrats on Team pink! And getting a little more sleep!

Berbur: Leila is adorable!

Landos: Aria is beautiful!

Kicius: You look great!

Cram: Congrats, James is so cute! I'm glad to hear he is just a loud breather. Love the pic of him and Jill!

Nemo: I can't believe Lucy is 6.5 months already!

Larhun: Congrats on 3rd Tri! Have fun at your shower!

Prim: Fx for passing the test, and not having to do the 3 hour one!

Mndy: Wow, almost time for that little one to say hello to the world!

Congrats to all the recent BFPS! As always still rooting for TTGP!

AFM: I'm 17w 2 days. I am having some troubles with acid reflux, getting tired quickly, acne everywhere, and waking up more to pee at night. I am feeling some movements every now and then, I can't wait til they become more frequent! We have our A/S on the 7th, and we can't wait to see the baby again, and hopefully confirm that baby is a boy. I wouldn't mind a girl, but I am thinking I may be done after this baby so if boy is still right then we will have one of each. Here is me on Sun:

BFP 1/30/13 EDD 10/6/13Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    MM: thank you :) I'm really hoping he keeps the blue :) I can't believe how cute Lil is :)

Meg: you're the sweetest, your belly is perfect, I can't wait to see your little babies!

Jess: Jill is getting so big! On a whim: your lo is so stinking cute :)

Happily: Jonah is adorable!

Kelly: I love James's hat :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagewiggles527:

Whim!!!!!! This update is the best ever! He is so adorable!  Loving that smile! Glad to hear from you and that things are going well!

<3 Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"