Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

~TTGP Grad Check In~

Here's some something adorable to start your day.

Now let's see those bumps and babies to get Tuesday going!

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

Re: ~TTGP Grad Check In~

• Options

WooHoo for being first to the party!  I haven't checked in for a few weeks.  Here is me this morning at almost 30 weeks:

LO is doing well and I'm really feeling great.  I really have no complaints other than the fact that figuring out my maternity leave has been a real pain.  It will get sorted out though.  I'm also really looking forward to my baby shower this weekend!

I still lurk all the time and I'm rooting for all the TTGPers!!

::slinks back and waits for the babies and bumps::

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Options

:::waves::::

Hi Ladies!!!

Not much to report. I had my u/s last week with my OB. Everything was great. Strong HR of 170, measuring 3 days ahead. Baby was super active and wasn't interested in sitting still for the u/s tech. I think she was annoyed - but I just laughed! That's clearly my child!

M/S has seemed to subside itself this week - (yay!) last week it was nasty! I have my first first actual prenatal check up with my OB this Friday. Other than that I'm just chugging along.

I'll start posting bump pics next week - I really don't have much to show at this point! Can't wait to see the rest of the updates!

Always rooting for TTGP! Miss you girls like crazy!

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yay, I'm early today!

So far, so good, I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow.  My morning/all day sickness is starting to get much better, and I've even got a bit more energy through the day, by evening though, I'm exhausted, and usually in bed by 9pm.

Had my routine monthly checkup last week, they used to doppler to hear the baby's heart beat, and it was the best sound ever!  Took the nurse only a minute to find it, and the heart rate was 160.  I did find out my next u/s will be at 20 weeks, which is june 13, where the do the a/s and we get to see what we are having.

As always, routing for you ladies, and always lurking here, and will be back to read everyone's updates!

BFP #1 3/27/07-M/C 8weeks 5/3/07 "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." 2/4/13 IUI #1+trigger=BFP!!!  DD born Oct. 9, 2013 via c-sectionAnniversary

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Ahhhh!  My baby is one day shy of 3 months!!!  Seriously.....I feel like I just had herSad  Makes me sad since I think she might be the only one for us.....oh well.  Nothing else new to update...she's still so so good for us.  Never really cries at all and is now cooing!  *Love*

Lots of love to all the TTGPers out there!!!

And now, her 3 month pics:

party-fails-crunk-critters-bruce-isnt-good-with-tequila
    see more After 12
    Just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean it will never happen.
    IUI #1 - BFN IUI #2 - BFN
    IVF - Starting injects May 25 IVF #1 - BFP!
  • Options
    imagelobosabby:

Hi Ladies!!!

Not much to report. I had my u/s last week with my OB. Everything was great. Strong HR of 170, measuring 3 days ahead. Baby was super active and wasn't interested in sitting still for the u/s tech. I think she was annoyed - but I just laughed! That's clearly my child!

M/S has seemed to subside itself this week - (yay!) last week it was nasty! I have my first first actual prenatal check up with my OB this Friday. Other than that I'm just chugging along.

I'll start posting bump pics next week - I really don't have much to show at this point! Can't wait to see the rest of the updates!

Glad the M/S has subsided for you!!!

see more After 12
    Just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean it will never happen.
  • Options

Good morning everyone! Not too much to report from me. I'm 5 weeks today and feeling hungover all day everyday. Looking forward to the morning sickness subsiding hopefully in a few weeks. 

Have a lovely day :)

DS #1 born 12.3.13
    BFP #2 09.21.14 EDD: 06.06.15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

16 weeks tomorrow, 4 mths! (or by my 11 week u/s I am 17 weeks 1 day, but I don't believe that until I get my 19 weeks u/s in May)

Sickness, I am getting about a good 3 day stretch of feeling decently good.  round ligament pain has been in full force the last 2 weeks! 

Had a doctor's appt last Friday, HR was 150/151 bmp, everything was a-ok.  Just waiting for my appt for my u/s, impatiently so!

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Options
    EagsEags member

I've forgotten to play the last few weeks.  Charlie is 3.5 months - I absolutely cannot believe it. He is so interactive now, cooing and talking to us, smiling at things, grabbing for toys, etc. 

I think he's starting to teethe though, which is not great because he goes through phases where he thinks it's ok to bite down (hard) while nursing Indifferent   Last night was probably the worst "teething" night he's had - screaming, chewing on anything you put in his mouth.

This is Charlie after church on Sunday... he was hungry and sleepy, so what does mommy do?  Take a picture, of course!

Here is happy Charlie sporting some overalls the other day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Can't wait to see other bumps and babes!

6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    *Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;
  • Options
    ky29ky29 member

Hi!  My appointment last week went well, but I've been referred to a MFM to check on the babies (conjoinedness & mo/mo).  But Sunday night & yesterday I was having very sharp pains on my right side, so they wanted me to get checked out (as if my weekly appointments weren't enough).  They couldn't pinpoint the pain, but did an ultrasound and baby A had done a flip - they don't think they are conjoined!  And.. And... he thinks there is a membrane between the two!  They may have their own sacs!  So, instead of them being mo/mo (very high risk), they are mono/di - which is a lot safter.  Although, now we have to worry about the chance of TTTS, which based on the size differences of the babies, is a good possibilty. 

My MFM appt is tomorrow, and he said they would have a lot better equipment and should be able to give me answers tomorrow.  Yay!

Yesterday, Baby A's heart rate was at 177. Baby B was 115.. so I'm still a little worried about my fighter. 

Can't wait to see the other updates! 

TTC since March 2012
    DX: MFI (4% motility)

Cycle 13: Natural cycle w/ HSG test = BFP
    Identical twins! 
    Lost my angel boys at 10.5 weeks

Cycle 14-16: Natural Cycles = BFN
    Cycle 17: Follistim + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    Cycle 18: Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19: Follistim + Trigger +IUI#2
    Polyp found: SIS 11/11 - hysteroscopy 11/14
    Cycle 20: Follistim + IUI#2 = BFFN
    Cycle 21: Follistim (adj. dosage) + IUI#3 TI  = BFN
    IUI cancelled due to weather
    Cycle 22: Follistim + IUI#3.1 = BFN

Cycle 23: treatment break, IVF consult
    Cycle 24 - 26: natural cycle w/ acupuncture + Chinese herbs = BFN
    Cycle 27: Follistim + IUI#4 = BFFN
    Natural Cycles until IVF
    Cycle 30: IVF#1 - Starting with Menopur + Follistim + Ganirelix
    17 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 5dt w/ 2 blasts, 5 frosties

Betas:  #1-156(9dp5dt), #2-1200(13dp5) #3-6112(17dp5)
    Ultrasound #1 10/6: 1 bean!
    TEAM BLUE!

My Chart
    ~~ALL WELCOME~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageky29:

I've been thinking about you ky & praying for your babies. This post makes me cautiously optimistic for you. It sounds like it is moving in a positive direction!

@lobo, so happy for a strong heartbeat. Fantastic news!

• Options
    EEEEEEK!!! So excited for this post!
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • Options

Good morning ladies! Love those puppies :-)

I am 33 weeks and had a growth ultrasound this past week. They said his head his measuring bigger than his body. Hopefully that doesn't give me too much trouble when it comes time to deliver! Heartburn has hit me like crazy and I am very tired! 

Here is a 3D pic from almost 32 weeks:

Everyone else looks great! 

• Options

Good morning ladies!

Not too much going on here.  My next appt isn't for another two weeks so we're just chugging along.  I'm feeling consistent movement now (finally) which is nice. I have another anterior placenta so it took a while.  Still haven't discussed names and I think we're both in denial that we only have 4 months left (give or take) as a family of three.

Here is my bump this morning. Don't mind the little photobomber - munchkin was up earlier than usual this morning and hanging out while we got ready for work:

Still rooting for all the TTGP ladies!  Now it's time to go back and read some updates. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ky29ky29 member
    imagepeanut+muse:
    imageky29:

I've been thinking about you ky & praying for your babies. This post makes me cautiously optimistic for you. It sounds like it is moving in a positive direction!

@lobo, so happy for a strong heartbeat. Fantastic news!

Thank you!  Also, wanting to wish you luck with your first IUI!! 

TTC since March 2012
    DX: MFI (4% motility)

Cycle 13: Natural cycle w/ HSG test = BFP
    Identical twins! 
    Lost my angel boys at 10.5 weeks

Cycle 14-16: Natural Cycles = BFN
    Cycle 17: Follistim + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    Cycle 18: Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19: Follistim + Trigger +IUI#2
    Polyp found: SIS 11/11 - hysteroscopy 11/14
    Cycle 20: Follistim + IUI#2 = BFFN
    Cycle 21: Follistim (adj. dosage) + IUI#3 TI  = BFN
    IUI cancelled due to weather
    Cycle 22: Follistim + IUI#3.1 = BFN

Cycle 23: treatment break, IVF consult
    Cycle 24 - 26: natural cycle w/ acupuncture + Chinese herbs = BFN
    Cycle 27: Follistim + IUI#4 = BFFN
    Natural Cycles until IVF
    Cycle 30: IVF#1 - Starting with Menopur + Follistim + Ganirelix
    17 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 5dt w/ 2 blasts, 5 frosties

Betas:  #1-156(9dp5dt), #2-1200(13dp5) #3-6112(17dp5)
    Ultrasound #1 10/6: 1 bean!
    TEAM BLUE!

My Chart
    ~~ALL WELCOME~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageGrace0609:
    Good morning everybody!  Benjamin is 8 days old today.  Things started off on a decent foot with BFing, but in the last few days things have gone downhill and I am really struggling.  I have decided that the easiest part of having a child for me is labor and delivery.  Pregnancy and postpartum can suck it.  Any T&P that we get the nursing thing sorted out would be greatly appreciated, as it is an extremely important thing to me and I will be extremely disappointed if, after a successful 15 month nursing relationship with DS2, I can't get this to work.

I had the same problem....my milk never really came in.  On average I would only get 1 oz a daySad  I finally threw the towel in yesterday and will just FF her from now on.

see more After 12
  • Options

Hi everyone! Libby will be 13 weeks old on Thursday and is doing so well! Our biggest problem for the past few weeks has been getting her to take bottles of breast milk. She's improved drastically and drank 3 bottles yesterday with no problem at all while I worked for the first time. She still hates tummy time with a passion, but has managed to roll over a few times to get out of it.

ETA: Finally got tinypic to work, here's a pic of her stretching:

Hope everyone is doing well! 

PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Options

Hey all - today is really busy, but I'll try to get back later to check up on everyone. 

imagelobosabby:
    yay for no more M/S!!

imageky29:
      Always look forward to your updates!  Glad things are looking better.  Still praying for healthy babies!!

imageGrace0609:
      Many T&Ps that things will start going smoothly soon

AFM: not much is going on.  I feel like I'm in the doldrums of pregnancy.  I don't feel pregnant (besides for exhaustion), I don't look pregnant, every day is SUPER long (due to exhaustion), and I don't have another OB appointment for 2 more weeks, and every week feels like it's about a month long!

I do have a maternity ward tour of hospital #2 today.  I thought I had picked my OB (#2), but I REALLY liked the hospital tour for #1, so now I'm wavering.  Today's tour should help me make up my mind.

As always, lurking and cheering for TTGP gals!

• Options

Erin - you look fabulous! I hope you get your maternity leave figured out soon.

lobo - Yay for a strong heartbeat and for subsiding m/s!  I'm so glad things are going well.

shellb - I hope the sickness goes away soon.

kitton - Mackenzie is too cute for words!

eags - The pissed off Charlie picture cracks me up  :)

ky - I'm so glad you got some good news on the babies.Good luck with your appt tomorrow!

Grace - congrats again on Benjamin's arrival.  I hope you guys get the BFing issues worked out soon.  ((()))

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hey there ladies!!! Haven't checked in for a few weeks, but all is well over here in this baby camp. My little Mr. Wiggles in on the move with turbo boosters strapped to his feet. He took his first steps on 4/19, and now he is stalking through the house like it is his job! Crazy!!! So we are on full patrol all the time. :)

The pup and the kid became partners in crime over this past weekend tho. I dropped a container of puffs, but the lid stayed on. After a few minutes I hear a ruckus and go over to find these two feasting on poured out puffs all over the floor. Taylor had got the top off and him and the pup were just having a hay day under the table. Too cute!! Good thing I was vacuuming!! Here they are in the midst of the crime....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageBabybear70:

Hey there ladies!!! Haven't checked in for a few weeks, but all is well over here in this baby camp. My little Mr. Wiggles in on the move with turbo boosters strapped to his feet. He took his first steps on 4/19, and now he is stalking through the house like it is his job! Crazy!!! So we are on full patrol all the time. :)

The pup and the kid became partners in crime over this past weekend tho. I dropped a container of puffs, but the lid stayed on. After a few minutes I hear a ruckus and go over to find these two feasting on poured out puffs all over the floor. Taylor had got the top off and him and the pup were just having a hay day under the table. Too cute!! Good thing I was vacuuming!! Here they are in the midst of the crime....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That is too funny and too cute!!!

see more After 12
  • Options

Today I hit my second goal milestone... 28 weeks.  Survival rate jumps to 90% I believe.  (I honestly can't remember.  They gave me a lot of information that day and that was more than half my pregnancy ago.)  Next goal is 32 weeks.  So far there has been nothing to worry about; although I did get concerned yesterday at the growth scan when we found out that E hasn't grown as much in the last four weeks as W has.  He's still on track but she went from being a day a head to about a week behind.  Their discordance is only 8% and I guess the docs don't worry until 18-20%. 

Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
  • Options

Lobo - ::waves::  Hey lady!

Eags - C is adorbs!

Jessuh - J is beautiful!

+#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
  • Options

I haven't dropped in for a while, life's been amazingly crazy since B arrived :)  To be expected, of course. 

B's 7 months now (wow, how time flies!) Crawling, standing, even a bit of side-step walking while hanging on to things...loves to say "mama" a million times a day now, although I'm sure he still has no clue exactly what it means, lol...

One of my favorite pics (first time eating apples).  He loves them, but that first mouthful was a bit of a surprise!

...and bath time!

Hope everyone is doing well! <3

• Options

Below is a pic of my baby girl who is 11 months old!! She is amazing - so funny and happy. We have her in swim lessons and she LOVES it! She just started her version of crawling and has started to clap and is always jabbering. She has also cut two of her one-year molars already!

I am planning her birthday party around a puppy theme. She just loves dogs and squeals at our all the time! Here is a photo of her on a walk this weekend.

History: Dx homozygous MTHRF gene mutation 11/2010 | Dx Mild Hypothyroidism 5/2011 
    Cycle #1 - BFP 1/15/11 ended in cp 1/20/11 | Cycle #6 - BFP 6/24/11 - m/c at 9 weeks 8/1/11 
    Cycle #1 after m/c - BFP 10/2/11 - EDD June 14, 2012 
    Betas at 15 dpo: 331; at 17 dpo: 934 
    Baby E born at 37 weeks on May 23, 2012!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Here's my little blue eyed boy at 15 weeks :) We got a little excited because it was 70 degrees in VT for the first time in a bizzilion years. He's cooing all the time and starting to learn how to raise his voice which is pretty entertaining.

We fed his his first cereal last night and he seemed to like it, he wasn't sure about it at first but he caught on quickly and then demanded more, lol. He's been sleeping 11-12 hours a night with only one wake up in between, my husband and I are getting very spolied ;)

Looking foward to reading all the new updates!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageEllis31:

Here's my little blue eyed boy at 15 weeks :) We got a little excited because it was 70 degrees in VT for the first time in a bizzilion years. He's cooing all the time and starting to learn how to raise his voice which is pretty entertaining.

We fed his his first cereal last night and he seemed to like it, he wasn't sure about it at first but he caught on quickly and then demanded more, lol. He's been sleeping 11-12 hours a night with only one wake up in between, my husband and I are getting very spolied ;)

Looking foward to reading all the new updates!

OMG I am loving this so so much!

• Options

Lobos - I miss your blog posts! So glad you're doing well and always thinking of you <3

Grace - So happy to hear you had your baby! Sorry BF is sucking. Goodluck!

Erin - I see you all the time LoL. You look great as usual ;)

All these babies and bumps are so cute!

I'm 27 weeks tomorrow. Here's a pic from last week @ 26 weeks. I'm feeling good minus all the aches and pains. 28 Week appt. next Thursday and I hope baby girl cooperates so we can see her face! 

Hugs TTGP ladies!  

Oct. 2012: Clomid + Ovidrel = Baby A born 07.17.13 at 38 wks! 
    TTC #2 since Jan. 2014
    BFP#1 02/26/14 CP 02/28/14
    BFP#2 03/23/14 Stick Baby Stick!
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    imagelobosabby:

Hi Ladies!!!

::throws arms up in the air:: YES!!!!!! 

Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • Options
    imageky29:

Hi!  My appointment last week went well, but I've been referred to a MFM to check on the babies (conjoinedness & mo/mo).  But Sunday night & yesterday I was having very sharp pains on my right side, so they wanted me to get checked out (as if my weekly appointments weren't enough).  They couldn't pinpoint the pain, but did an ultrasound and baby A had done a flip - they don't think they are conjoined!  And.. And... he thinks there is a membrane between the two!  They may have their own sacs!  So, instead of them being mo/mo (very high risk), they are mono/di - which is a lot safter.  Although, now we have to worry about the chance of TTTS, which based on the size differences of the babies, is a good possibilty. 

My MFM appt is tomorrow, and he said they would have a lot better equipment and should be able to give me answers tomorrow.  Yay!

Yesterday, Baby A's heart rate was at 177. Baby B was 115.. so I'm still a little worried about my fighter. 

Can't wait to see the other updates! 

Ive been following your story. So glad to hear things are getting better each day :) Praying for your fighter.  

Started TTC 2/2009
    6 failed medicated IUI's

....OR NOT.
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • Options

Hi everyone! :)

It's been awhile since I've checked in, so I thought I'd stop by and say hello! This will have to be a P&R for now, but I'll try and get back here tonight to catch all the updates! :)

Jonah just turned 20 weeks old on Friday - he will be 5 months old on May 7th. Time is FLYING. We have an amazing sleeper on our hands. Since the beginning of April he has been sleeping through the night. He goes down around 7:30 and sleeps straight through until 5:00 or 5:30 when we have to get him up and ready to leave for the day.

He is changing and growing every day. It's unreal. He has found his feet, and he is starting to really reach for things, too. He LOVES cereal :) We had some pictures taken of him this past weekend, here are a few (sorry if they are huge - my computer at school does not let me resize for some strange reason!):

imageimage

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Hi there TTGP! It's been a little while. James is almost 7 weeks. He is lifting his head well, cooing, and smiling.  Right on track! We are working on crib sleep, and he is currently in his crib for his morning nap.  Motherhood is for sure an adjustment, but getting easier every day!

We've decided to use birth control for awhile until we decide what we want to do. I'm ready for #2 ASAP but finances would be tight, so H prefers to wait awhile.  It will be weird to be on birth control since since little pumpkin took us 4 years!

Here are some pics for ya:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Started TTC 2/2009
    6 failed medicated IUI's

....OR NOT.
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • Options

Hello TTGP!  I don't get to lurk as much as I'd like but I usually stop in on Fridays since you ladies tend to have the best FFFC posts ;)

I'm 35/35 on Thursday.  Trying to get some projects done around the house and finish organizing the baby's room.  Still hoping this DD isn't breech so that we can go for a VBAC.  I don't have a lot of time to be down with 2 older DDs around and school will already be out for the summer.

Here's a pic from my maternity session on Friday!

BFP 2/14/08, DD1 born 10/11/08 (natural); BFP 5/16/10, DD2 born 01/12/11 (c/s, breech)
    TTC #3: BFP 4/27/12, Ectopic 5/16/12 Expectant Management, 8/15/12 Cleared to TTC
    BFP 9/25/12 EDD 6/6/13, Shooting 3-for-3 from the line: It's a Girl
    PgAL/PAL Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

erin-ah 10 weeks to go!

lobo- yay for no ms!

kitton- she is so cute!!!!

grace- hoping the nursing this works out! btw change your ticker ;) 

rbtrumpet- gl on making a decision! dw youll feel preg soon!

jess- ahh she is so adorable!

megemoney- woot wootfor 28! 

pgermain- u look so cute! we are also hoping to get some face action!

All is calm on this front. finally in 3rd tri time is flying! I have 28.5 week appt next week hopefully we can get a 3d scan and see her!

waves toTTGP ladies and lurkers!!!  

imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
          BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
  • Options

22 weeks tomorrow but not much to report :)  I have another cervical check on Thursday so I'll get to see my little Sammy again!  I can't wait.  She has been getting a lot more active lately and feels like she's doing gymnastics in there.  It's such a great feeling!!  Here's my Bump pic from last week:

And, side note, congrats again to Shay!!  I don't know WTH was going on in that other thread but I'm super happy for you!!  You give me hope that a baby #2 may not be a pipe dream!!  (((hugs)))

Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Options

Good Morning, Everybody!

This is my first Grad Check In post. This board helped me so much in 2011 while TTC #1. Now I'm back to TFAS. 

Here's my little one. She's 11 months old and is the most precious little baby ever (of course, I'm biased :--))!

Have a great day!

IMG_1988
    imageBabyFruit Ticker .
     . . Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image
  • Options

18 weeks today.  We had the a/s scan this morning and everything looked great.  The tech did a fantastic job of explaining everything.  It was cool to see the chambers of the heart and the different parts of the brain.  

And we found out it's a GIRL!   Yeah!!

My sleep is getting better, and by that I mean I have some 2 hour stretches of sleep where before it was every hour to hour and a half I was up.

I'm still in regular clothes, although I'm starting to mix in some maternity clothes that were lent to me.  Only because they are cute and actually make me look like I have a bump.  Otherwise I'm still in that in between stage.

Now I'm going to read everyone's updates and oogle pictures.  

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

• Options
    imagelobosabby:

Not much to report. I had my u/s last week with my OB. Everything was great. Strong HR of 170, measuring 3 days ahead. Baby was super active and wasn't interested in sitting still for the u/s tech.

Yeah! 

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

• Options
    imageauroraloo:

Whimmy! Where have you been??? Jessuh, I love J's facial expressions. 

C is looking more like a little boy than a baby, which makes me sad. Here he is playing, and refusing to look at me for a picture. He's started cruising on furniture and with his sit n' stand walking toy thingy. Freaks me out. 

Bean is 21+ weeks and a little girl. Kind of fun to have one of each. Names haven't been decided yet. C was named about 20 minutes before he was born, so I imagine we'll wait awhile with this one too, though we have some ideas.  

ALWAYS always rooting for my loves.

In hiding. :)

But I'm back now. 

• Options
    imageon_a_whim:
    imageauroraloo:

Whimmy! Where have you been??? Jessuh, I love J's facial expressions. 

C is looking more like a little boy than a baby, which makes me sad. Here he is playing, and refusing to look at me for a picture. He's started cruising on furniture and with his sit n' stand walking toy thingy. Freaks me out. 

Bean is 21+ weeks and a little girl. Kind of fun to have one of each. Names haven't been decided yet. C was named about 20 minutes before he was born, so I imagine we'll wait awhile with this one too, though we have some ideas.  

ALWAYS always rooting for my loves.

In hiding. :)

But I'm back now. 

yay!! 

Started TTC 2/2009
    6 failed medicated IUI's

....OR NOT.
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • Options

I'm going to post and then update after I go through this thread.

I am 9 weeks today! We had our first ultrasound yesterday and it was amazing! Baby is healthy and has a strong heart beat at 160 BPM. I started laughing at one point and baby started waving at us with those tiny little arms. It was unbelievable. DH and I are so in love. Here's a pic of our little one.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"