Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

**Waiting to O**Tuesday

Good morning, ladies!  Hope it's okay I started this today!

Cycle/Month:

CD:

What are you doing?:

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks:

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why?  

Re: **Waiting to O**Tuesday

• Options

Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD: 15

What are you doing?: consistent temping, OPK's, and lots and lots of sex (per H) :)

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: I got a +OPK this afternoon!!  Yay!!!  I can't believe it that it happened before day 40.  Now, just to see if the temps indicate that I did ovulate.  I'm hoping that this means that my cycles are getting back to more around the 30 day mark post miscarriage.  

GTKY: Pitch Perfect.  I have seen this movie so many times and last night I cried when they finally all got together and sang the Bruno Mars together.  No idea why I cried...maybe I just thought "they did it!".  Gah.   

• Options

Cycle/Month: 9/11

CD: 19

What are you doing?:  The usual, added EPO this cycle.

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: Ready to O.  Hopefully in the next couple days.

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why?  I mist up just about anytime I see someone on tv crying during a show or movie I'm watching.  It's rather annoying. 

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 8 (2nd TTCAL)

CD: 8

What are you doing?:  The usual.

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: Nada.

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why?  Away We Go. The scene where the two guys are discussing one of the wife's recent miscarriages hit really close to home.

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 4/7

CD: 27

What are you doing? Temping, opk's, sex ed during fertile window.

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: I was expecting my temperature to go up since I got a positive OPK yesterday, but it didn't and now I'm asking for a chart stalk. its normal for me to ovulate late but haven't gotten much farther than CD 22. I'm debating on getting new thermometer for next cycle. Not sure what to .

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why? Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult. Her books always make me cry.

Edited to add this is my second cycle post miscarriage.
    TTC since 11/1/12
    BFP 1/2/13
    Ultrasound showed no heartbeat 2/14/13

• Options

Cycle/Month: 2/4 going into 5

CD:72

What are you doing?: Just waiting for AF or to visit my doc. I'm still temping and using OPKs off and on, but I am sort of giving up this cycle.

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: I don't think I've ever been so anxious for CD1! We started TTC in January and I just starting temping this cycle. It's nearly May and we haven't really gotten a chance to try to time things. I'm frustrated but I have high hopes that my next cycle will be much better!

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why? A few episodes of this past season's Walking Dead made me ugly cry, but I won't say why to avoid any spoilers in case others haven't caught up yet Smile

• Options

Cycle/Month: 16 (3rd ttcal)

CD: 11

What are you doing?: Clomid 50 mg + Trigger + IUI #1 (and TI).

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: My mid-cycle U/S is tomorrow.

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why?  I can't think of a specific one. I'm definitely a crier, so it happens all of the time. I got choked up watching one of my dance students perform two weeks ago. She captured the emotion of her dance so perfectly, it was beautiful. (Not exactly the same, but a little better than crying over a TV show I think!)

• Options
    Good morning, ladies! Hope it's okay I started this today!

Cycle/Month: 2

CD: 17

What are you doing?: PNV, temping, checking CM, and I bought a few OPKd

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: really hope I O this week

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why? I'm not sure, I cry so easily, it really could have been anything.
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 4/5

CD: 22

What are you doing?: the usual

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: Got positive OPKs 2 days in a row, plus EWCM. Just waiting for a temp spike.

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why? Downtown Abbey. Because Matthew died. But it also could have been because I was premenstrual.

BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 13/13
    Day: 18
    What are you doing? Charting, Temping, OPK, BD
    Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: my chart is making me crazy. It's all over the place. Why do I even bother?! Ugggggggh.
    GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why? Sealy mattress commercial... So. Lame.
    **SIGGY WARNING**

Me: 32 DH: 35  TTC#1 since March 2012
    Dx: Poor Embryo Quality, Arcuate Uterus, Poor Uterine Blood Flow, Mild Endo, 
           Protein S Deficiency, Sjorgen's Syndrome 

IUI #1-5: BFN
    Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy: minimal endo, partial septoplasty
    IVF #1: 10R/6M/6F ~ Day 3 ET = BFN
    IVF #2: 14R/9M/5F ~ transfer canceled ~ all embryos arrested at 1-2 cell stage
    IVF #3: 9R/5M/5F ~ 1 frosty!
    IVF #4 (FET #1): BFN

IVF #5 (DE IVF #1 with Dr. KK protocol): Currently PREGNANT!!!!!!
    Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day
    Lupron + Lovenox + Delestrogen + IVIG + B/W = 2-5 pokes a day
    19R, 17M, 17F - transferred two Grade A blasts 11/16, four frosties!!!
    Beta #1 11/24 (13dpo/8dp5dt) = 367 ~ Beta #2 11/26 (15dpo/10dp5dt) = 709
    Beta #3 11/29 (18dpo/13dp5dt) = 1,997 ~ Beta #4 12/1 (20dpo/15dp5dt) = 3,403

imageimageimage

My Blog: Running and Dreaming for Two ~ All are Welcome!
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 1

CD: 21

What are you doing?: the usual

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: My temp has been rising steadily since the day I think I Oed, but no CH have shown up on my chart yet. It's annoying me to think I might have misinterpreted the signs. 

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why? I read a book with my 5th grade writing buddy called Out Of My Mind, by Sharon Draper. I cried a few times with that book, mostly because it the main character was such a strong little girl. It's a book told from the perspective of a girl with cerebral palsy who is also non-verbal. It's essentially about her struggle to find a way to be heard and prove that her disability doesn't define her.

married 7.11.09
    Me: 31 DH: 36
    DD (14) and DS (11) adopted from US Foster care December 2016
    BFP April 24, 2018 | EDD December 29, 2018
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 4/6

CD: 37

What are you doing?: Temping/charting, OPKs, sex, PreSeed

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: Nope.

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why? I don't remember the last one that made me cry. If I want a good cry, I usually just watch The Family Stone, My Girl, or Steel Magnolias.

image       imageimageimageimageimageimage
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 18/17

CD: 11

What are you doing?: Temping, charting, opks, pnv, sex eod

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: Nope

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why? DD has been watching Tangled a lot lately and I can't help it, I always tear up at the part where the lanterns go up and in the end when she's reunited with her parents. 

Dating: Jul.2003 | Married: Jul.2006
    BFP: Dec.2007 | DD: Aug.2008
    TTC #2: Dec.2011 | Done?: Aug.2013
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 10 months (2/3 since beginning to temp)

CD: 6

What are you doing?: Temping, sex, OPKs should arrive tomorrow

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: Just waiting to O

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why? I tear up on some, but I can't remember the last time I did tear up

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• Options

Cycle/Month: 6/8

CD: 4

What are you doing?: Clomid Round 2: 50 mg, continued temping, OPK, charting, lots of sex. 

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: last month looked so good, LP got longer, ovulated,  maybe not perfect every day from O-4 to O+1 timing, but we still had good timing.  So this weekend was hard for some reason and I definately indulged in some wine.  Have another 17-20 days before O.  Weather will be nice, so I'm not banned from the sport bike at least.

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why?  everything I read or saw thursday, friday, and saturday made me cry.  freaking hormones.   Otherwise I think it might have been 2 years ago when I saw the Notebook, the ending got me.

Me: 34, DH: 32
    TTC Since September 2012
    Dx-PCOS, Anovulation, highly irregular cycles
    March 2013 Comid 50 mg+ TI #1: BFN
    April 2013 Clomid mg + TI #2: BFN
    IVM#1 Aug 2012: BFN
    20 FEB 2014:  CP
    IUI #1 Clomid 100mg  24 FEB 2014: BFN

IUI #2 Clomid 100mg  21 MAR 2014: BFN

IUI#3 Follistim & trigger 21 May 2014: BFN

IVF #1 Follistim & Menopur: 14R, 9M, 7F, transfered 2 day 3 8 cell embies

Beta #1: 7/30: 41  Beta #2 8/1: 96   Beta #3 8/4: 796   EDD:4/9/15

imageimageimage

All Welcome 

• Options
    Stupid question, but I couldn't find the answer. What does timing mean?
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 11/9

CD: 10

What are you doing?: Temping, OPKs, sex

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: Nope. Just happy that I'll make it home before O day! I thought we were going to miss this cycle since I've been away.

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why? Life of Pi. Anything with animals makes me cry. Happy, sad, it doesn't matter. If there is an animal, I'll cry.
    ******************************************** siggy warning ******************************************

image image

Married July 2011 * TTC #1 since 8/12 * Me: 29 DH: 29
    21 Cycles TI: BFNs
    DX: Stage 2 Endo, uterine polyps and paratubal cysts removed
    2/14: IVF #1 Lupron Protocol = 12R/10M/9F, no frosties; transferred one 3BB blast = BFN
    4/14: IVF #2 Antagonist Protocol = 18R/16M/15F/6 frosties; transferred one 4BB blast = BFP!!
    Beta #1 (5/12) = 232 Beta #2 (5/16) = 886 Beta #3 (5/20) = 3168
    EDD 1/18/15 It's a BOY 

~~~~~~ All Are Welcome ~~~~~~

• Options

imageStacylarae:
    Stupid question, but I couldn't find the answer. What does timing mean?

Timing is a 2ww question, and it means when you had sex in relation to suspected ovulation.

O = Ovulation day

O minus 1 = 1 day before ovulation

O minus 2 = 2 days before ovulation

O minus 3 = 3 days before ovulation

O plus 1 = 1 day after ovulation

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 3

CD: 5

What are you doing?: sex

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: It's been 4 years since my last physical so I booked one for next week. This will also be my first pap ever that I have when I'm not pregnant. I hate medical stuff.

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why?  Pretty much anything last Thursday/Friday while I was PMSing.

Daughter #1 - February 12, 2010 

natural m/c March 11, 2011 at 8 1/2 weeks 

Daughter #2 - January 11, 2012 

Ectopic pregnancy discovered November 6, 2012 at 6 weeks

Daughter #3 - January 19, 2014

Started our exploration into the world of international adoption June 2012.  We have no idea what this is going to look like but we are excited to find out!

image              image

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 6/4

CD: 7

What are you doing?: OPKs, PNVs, Pom juice, green tea, lots of water, lots of sex I "challenged" DH to HIO ED this cycle....we'll see

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: none today

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why? I cry all the time. I cried at a baptism at church this week, Marian Keys book Is Anybody Out there made me cry on an airplane like a crazy person. The show Parenthood makes me sob every time it's on. I guess anything that hits at the core love of a family makes me cry.

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 5/19/2013. MC 7/2/2013 (9w6d) with est. loss at 8w. Miso 7/3/2013 and emergency D & C 7/6/2013.

BFP#2 11/6/2013.  CP 11/14/2013.  

BFP #3 12/13/2013.  Beta #1 @ 15dpo- 239. Progesterone 27.  Beta #2 @17dpo - 90.  CP 12/21/2013

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  -Philippians 4:6-7

All PgAL and PAL welcome.

• Options

Cycle/Month: 2/3

CD:38

What are you doing?: Gave up on this cycle and was terrible at temping (but never got a + OPK).  DH and I are giving up booze for the month of May for weight loss reasons which should also help my charting.

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: Just waiting for AF since I'm pretty sure I didn't O.

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why? The news with a surprise soldier homecoming... those get me every time! 

TTC #1 since 2/2013
    BFP 12/9/13!  Adeline Rose born 8/21/14

imageimage

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 5/5

What are you doing?: OPKs and EOD sex

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: None today

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why? I pretty much cry at everything so I'm not even sure. MH would know better than me LOL

__________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • Options
    Good morning, ladies!  

Cycle/Month: 10

CD: 1

What are you doing?:  Temping, OPKs, PNVs, Preseed, Pom juice (yeah, I'm not sure I believe it but double digit cycle count makes me think, why not?) and I've been thinking of adding EPO

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: Nothing

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why?  The beginning of Army Wives season 7 - a main character left and I bawled like a baby...while H was away ;)
                                                  *********************SIGGY WARNING*************************
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    TTC #1 since June 2012.  DX: Unexplained Infertility.  Me: Hypothyroid
    3 Failed Femara + TI cycles and 4 Failed Injects + B2B IUI cycles
    Cycle 23: IVF#1 CoQ10 + Lupron + Puregon = BFP!!
    Beta #1: 199   Beta #2: 800+   It's TWINS!  EDD: Feb 19, 2015
    Team Purple!!!!
    L & E arrived early on January 5, 2015!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD:24

What are you doing?: Temping and charting

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: I have no idea what my cycle is doing...this is my first post-nursing cycle so it's all wonky. Also my chart is a mess due to DD waking me up at all different times.

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why?  That is a darn good question and I don't have an answer!

BabyFetus Ticker image imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

Cycle/Month:    6

CD:    16 I think

What are you doing?:   temping, CM check, OPKs, PNVs, green tea

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks:    I'll stay here another day or two. I think I Oed on Sat. but I need more temps to confirm. 

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why?    Hmmm, oh Parenthood watching Christina suffer with breast cancer because I lost a friend to it about a year ago.  

• Options

Cycle/Month: Going into month six

What are you doing?: Nothing at the moment.  I'm coming out of a major flu bug that has knocked me right off my @ss

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: My fever finally broke so now I might be able to start temping for the month

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why?  I'm re-reading the Harry Potter series and it's been making me tear up a lot!  It's crazy because I first read them all years ago and I didn't have the same emotional reaction that I'm having this go.

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Cycle/Month:2/3

CD: 21

What are you doing?:opk, green tea, water, preseed, baby aspirin, charting on FF

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks:I received my first crosshairs on FF right where I thought I OD! So excited to be learning about my body.

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why? A walk to remember. I always tear up! It reminds me of my dad's death.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 10/11

CD: 4

What are you doing?: Temping, waiting for AF to clean up

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: My temp was higher than usual this a.m...not really a point to that thought though...

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why? Ugh...I just watched the last season of Private Practice. I'm sure I don't need to say why I teared up, I also wouldn't be surprised if that show was banned from being mentioned here!
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD: 17

What are you doing?: sex, sex and more sex, folic acid, OPKs (I got 2 positives yesterday and 1 negative this morning so I think Im done with that)

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: Probably O'ing today or tomorrow, sex has been painful the last 2 times- I think my cervix/whatever is sitting very low

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why? Very cute and sweet twin pregnancy announcement on YouTube.

Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    KRMcDKRMcD member

Cycle/Month: 3/2CD: 4What are you doing?: opk, cm, tempThoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: waiting to stop bleeding. I really hope for a pos OPK this cycleGTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why?  Movies and books make me tear up all the time but I hate it so I fight against it.  
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 8/10

CD:1 :(

What are you doing?: Nothing now except for PNV.  Will definitely do OPKs, temping, maybe try something new this cycle.

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: Even though I knew I was out for last cycle for a couple days it still made this morning hard.  Silver lining is that I can drink it up when we go to Vegas next week.

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why?? Remember Sunday, it was a Hallmark movie, need I say more.

image  image
    Married: July 16,2011
    TTC since: July 2012
    Me: 29  CD3 blood work: All normal; Other blood work: Insulin levels high; HSG: All Clear
    DH: 34 SA: Count: Good (27 Mil); Poor motility (25%);Poor morphology (1%)
    DX: PCOS-IR and MFI
    BFP #1 10/9/13 / Beta #1 68 / Beta #2 162 / EDD: 6/19/14
    Jared Lee Born 6/28/14
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 7/9

CD: 19

What are you doing: Temping and lots of sex.  No OPK's this cycle, which I'm sort of regretting now.

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks:  I'm thinking I'm going to O sometime this week.  DH is going out of town for work today and I'm not sure when he'll be back, so I'm trying to get in as much sex as possible before he leaves.  I'm thinking lunchtime sex today. 

GTKY: haha I watched Knotting Hill on the weekend.  That movie always gets me.   "I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." (sigh)

TTC Since July 2012
    BFP #1 11/07/12   M/C 12/11/12
    BFP #2 2/23/13    M/C 03/6/13
                       BFP #3 9/2/13  EDD 05/17/14                     
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• Options
    imagechocoroom:

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why? A few episodes of this past season's Walking Dead made me ugly cry, but I won't say why to avoid any spoilers in case others haven't caught up yet [:)]

You are good people :)

BabyFetus Ticker image imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

Cycle/Month: 2/1

CD: 2

What are you doing?  Everything, really.  EPO, Vitex, Fertility Shake, lots of sex, red raspberry leaf tea at night, green tea in the morning, less caffeine, lots of exercise, lots of water, charting, temping

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: Wondering whether I should start temping vaginally.

GTKY:  I started watching "Call the Midwife" on netflix last night, and I cried during one episode.  

• Options
    Thanks!
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 2

CD: 14

What are you doing?: Charting and PNV

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: My DH and I sat down and talked about our reasons for orignially wanting to TTA this cycle and decided that they were not worth TTA so I'm back in the game Big Smile

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why? I don't remember.  

• Options

Cycle/Month: 5/7

What are you doing?: temping and charting, getting back to the drawing board since it appears I haven't O'd yet

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: My chart totally mind flucked me over the past few days.  Positive OPK on Wednesday, EWCM for 4 days straight, temp spike on Saturday and Sunday...temps back down yesterday and today.  WTF.  I'm beyond frustrated. 

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why? What to Expect When You're Expecting.  The adoption scene.  Anything relating to babies make me emotional lately :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DD ~ A ~ b. 11/2007
    TFAS since 9/2012

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 3/4

What are you doing? PNVs, temping, TTA until August

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: Was hoping to O earlier and not have my period on my wedding day & HM. Looks like that's definitely not going to happen. Oh well.

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up and why? Oh God. Like everything haha! I'm thinking part of the last episode of Grey's Anatomy? Either very sad or very happy moments and I'm done.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    imageNurseMom2007:

Cycle/Month: 5/7

What are you doing?: temping and charting, getting back to the drawing board since it appears I haven't O'd yet

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: My chart totally mind flucked me over the past few days.  Positive OPK on Wednesday, EWCM for 4 days straight, temp spike on Saturday and Sunday...temps back down yesterday and today.  WTF.  I'm beyond frustrated. 

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why? What to Expect When You're Expecting.  The adoption scene.  Anything relating to babies make me emotional lately :(

I cried at that part too. Love that movie.

TTC Since July 2012
    BFP #1 11/07/12   M/C 12/11/12
    BFP #2 2/23/13    M/C 03/6/13
                       BFP #3 9/2/13  EDD 05/17/14                     
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 6/5

CD: 8

What are you doing?: temping, OPKs, vitamins, pineapple core after O!

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: my temps are going crazy and I'm worried I'm going to have a weird cycle like last one. Ugh.

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why? Everything makes me tear up to be honest! I teared up watching Amazing Race last night.
    imageimage

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 5 and 5

CD: 3.

What are you doing?: DH and I had a long talk CD1 and agreed ED during my FW for sure and whenever the mood takes us otherwise so BDing doesn't become a chore. Oh and charting CM and taking Metformin and Progesterone

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: DH and I aren't feeling well after dinner and I think I may have undercooked the cookies for desert. Salmonella anyone?

GTKY: What was the last book/movie/tv show that made you tear up...and why? We watched Inside Combat Rescue two nights ago, and I cried like a baby when they showed videos of their wives and babies waiting at home for them to come back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"