July 2012 Moms

Photos help

So LO's daycare does "school pictures" and I'm thinking of taking him in tomorrow to get them done, rather than on Thursday so that I have time to calm him down and let him get comfortable with the photographer [on Thursday I will have to drop him off and go pretty much immeadiately].

But... I need some opinions. What should I dress him in?
A. Collared tshirt [white with single navy horizontal stripe] and heavy weight dress pants, with navy sneakers.
B. Collared tshirt and jeans [same top and shoes]
C. Normal tshirt and dressier pants
D. Normal tshirt and jeans
E. Normal tshirt and cargo pants with a cameo type print on them.
F. Something else entirely?

He normally wears fairly casual clothing to daycare, but seeing as we have had no professional photos of him yet I kind of want to get something that looks really nice, and hence I'm leaning more towards a kind of preppy look.

So ladies... Your opinions please...

Re: Photos help

• Did they give you any heads up on what the background will be? Is it a theme or just neutral?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• ViveVive member
    imagereinedecajun:
    Did they give you any heads up on what the background will be? Is it a theme or just neutral?

If its the same as in the past they use a white cube and then each kid is photographed separately. Some sit, some stand with arms and legs splayed wide, some lean against one side.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageVive:
    imagereinedecajun:
    Did they give you any heads up on what the background will be? Is it a theme or just neutral?
    If its the same as in the past they use a white cube and then each kid is photographed separately. Some sit, some stand with arms and legs splayed wide, some lean against one side.

CUTE! That seems very casual I would go with jeans and regular shirt Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• I vote for B.  I think dressy casual will look nice with the white cube background.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"