Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Confused... any insight is helpful....

We are trying to get pregnant. my normal period comes exactly 28 days apart. i had a period march 14. i was due for my period april 11th. i started 4 days early on the 7. maybe tmi but normally i am an extremely heavy bleeder and fill both a tampon and pad in 2-3 hours tops. well this period i bled the full 7 days but i only used 1-2 tampons a day. i am still getting negative tests so i aimed for baby dancing time during what i thought were around my ovulation times. we had sex the 18, 19, 20, and 21. the app on my phone says im due to start may 1 (since my last period was early) but the 4 (with my normal 28 day cycle) the last 3-4 days i have been cramping like i normally do the day i start my period but still no aunt flo. does it sound like this month may be our month?? sorry so long lol

Re: Confused... any insight is helpful....

• Options

Phone apps are notoriously inaccurate since they only give you information based on averages, not on your body.  In the future I would suggest charting using Fertility Friend (a free website many of us use here).  Length of cycle and duration/flow of your period can very cycle to cycle.  Reading anything into it will only make you crazy.

We're not going to be able to tell you if this is your month.  If you think you might be pregnant, take a home pregnancy test.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Options
    imagesunlavender:

Phone apps are notoriously inaccurate since they only give you information based on averages, not on your body.  In the future I would suggest charting using Fertility Friend (a free website many of us use here).  Length of cycle and duration/flow of your period can very cycle to cycle.  Reading anything into it will only make you crazy.

We're not going to be able to tell you if this is your month.  If you think you might be pregnant, take a home pregnancy test.

I second all of this. Check out the Newbie Blog - there's a TON of great information that will probably help you feel much less confused. 

BabyFetus Ticker image imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesunlavender:

Ditto all of this. 

married 7.11.09
    Me: 31 DH: 36
    DD (14) and DS (11) adopted from US Foster care December 2016
    BFP April 24, 2018 | EDD December 29, 2018
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Take a test. We can't tell.

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options
    imagegscoville:

This
  • Options
    imagegscoville:
    This! I'm always amazed at all the people asking if they could be pregnant! If in doubt test. Not time to test? Wait then test!

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• Options
    imagePeglet:
    imagesunlavender:

I second all of this. Check out the Newbie Blog - there's a TON of great information that will probably help you feel much less confused. 

Yes This. 

imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • Options
    My sister, an RN, absolutely thought she knew her cycle to a t.  Was frustrated she couldn't get pregnant.  Finally started charting, found out she was totally off.  See the newbie link and check out Taking Control of Your Fertility to learn about your body.  GL
  • Options

imagegreengirl0909:
    My sister, an RN, absolutely thought she knew her cycle to a t.  Was frustrated she couldn't get pregnant.  Finally started charting, found out she was totally off.  See the newbie link and check out Taking Control of Your Fertility to learn about your body.  GL

Spot on advice here.

I am baffled by those that don't attempt to educate themselves about their bodies.

Baffled.

Before you say that you do not want to buy a book, FertilityFriend.com has the same information available to you for free.  Yes, you read that right!  FREE!

• Options
    You have already gotten great advice.
    GL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"