Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Two weeks post

I am two weeks post as of this morning, and am feeling relieved that i am finally getting back to [somewhat] normal.  I have laughed and had a good time with friends (though strangely felt guilty about that), and have gone at least 12 whole hours without crying or wanting to punch something.  When I was mc'ing I couldn't even fathom that I would ever feel this way again.  It still really really sucks, but I am now thinking more rationally in terms of the likelihood that we will eventually have a successful pregnancy (highly likely), and am feeling strong enough that I think I could survive it if it happens again because we want this so much and it is worth the pain and risk.  I hope this comes as some consolation to those have just lost or are in the process of losing their pregnancies.  

Re: Two weeks post

• Thanks for this. I am one week post MC as of today, and I am surprised to be able to say I'm feeling a little bit more like myself. I know there will be ups and downs to come, but right now I feel more clear-headed and optimistic than I would have thought possible at this point. I will always miss my LO, but I do believe I can be happy again. 
  • I agree with both of you. It does get better, and the chances are that we will go on to healthy babies. I hope with all my heart that is true for everyone here.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 2 weeks post MC. And I have begun to feel better also. I'm actually sitting in OB for my post D/C apt and there a 4 month old or so...and I'm not gonna jump and scream and shout. Which is better than a couple days ago....it does get better and u will have your days. ...T and P
  • Thank you for this. So many of us need to hear it.

I am so glad your feeling better its wonderful. Its exciting when you get to that point.

::HUGS::
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers November 22, 2012: Went into ER with spotting to discover my babies had stopped developing at 10 wks 4 days and 11 wks 3 days. Their hearts no longer beat. EDD:05/27/2013 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers April 22, 2013: Found out I was miscarrying May 3, 2013:Saw baby in Utero and in tubes diagnosed with Heterotopic pregnancy May 7, 2013: Taken into surgery for tubal pregnancy baby and right tube was removed Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"