2nd Trimester

Well, that kinda made it more real.

It hadn't really HIT me yet that I am going to be a mom of 2 in just a couple short months...until today. Though, I've seen the baby, I've felt the kicks, it wasn't until I went to get blood work and they had me fill out the paper work for when I go into labor!  My last pregnancy was pretty miserable, I was hospitalized 3 times and was constantly sick so it was pretty hard to ignore that I was pregnant. This pregnancy has been a breeze (SO FAR), which I am SO thankful for-- here is hoping it stays as easy as possible for the next 4 months!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Well, that kinda made it more real.

• Mine was when I started looking at pre-school's for Lucas last week.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • imagemagdalina.h:
    Mine was when I started looking at pre-school's for Lucas last week.

I just put DD 1 on a waiting list for a per-school last week. I thought I had more time, because she can't go until she is 3 (8 more months) ...but when I started researching every place suggested getting on the waiting list like a year ago! I missed that memo!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebabystu2:

imagemagdalina.h:
    Mine was when I started looking at pre-school's for Lucas last week.

I just put DD 1 on a waiting list for a per-school last week. I thought I had more time, because she can't go until she is 3 (8 more months) ...but when I started researching every place suggested getting on the waiting list like a year ago! I missed that memo!

The place that I like doesn't take registration until Feb so we have some time, but I'm not going to be ready. lol He's currently with grandma during the day so it's going to be a hard transition for me once he goes to school.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"