Multiples

hip pain with desk job

I am only 10 weeks with twins and already experiencing hip discomfort that started last week.  (FWIW, this is my second pregnancy)  my SIL asked her trainer for some stretches i could do and I have done them and they do help, but i find just sitting in my jail really exacerbates the pain.

We have nice Herman Miller chairs at work and im sitting all the way back and trying to sit up straight. 

Anyone else work a desk job and had similar issue?  What did you do for discomfort?   

~Jen
4/12: HSG All Clear
5-1-12: DX of PCOS
5-4-12: DH S/A all normal.
5-16-12: Offically start IUI#1-->Clomid(50mg) + Trigger + IUI + progesterone supplements=BFN
IUI #2-same treatment-->BFN
July IUI#3-same treatment--->BFN
Aug 22, 2012-Laparoscopy Found/Removed extensive endometreosis.
September 2012-IUI #4-Same treatment as before. BFN
October 2012-forced break/Surgery to remove abnormal cells in left breast.
November 2012-First Injects Cycle (IUI #5)! 225IU Follistim CD 3-5, then monitoring appointment. 20+ follier & e2 >2000-Mild OHSS
December 2012-#2 Injects + IUI#6): Beta 1/18/13-BFN!
Jan 2013-Starting IVF!!! BC starts Jan 17/Lupron on Feb 13/Stims on Feb 18/ER on March 1 IVF Protocol: Lupron 10 units in am until stimms. Then 5 units of Lurpon in am, 150iu of Follistim and 1 unit of Menopur in pm. Holding dosage throughtout since response has been great. Thought we would be freeze all due to OHSS, but ended up getting more follicles then expected! 14 total!!! 12 mature and 11 fertilized. Dr calls for a 5 day transfer!! :) Will freeze remaining.
With Love & Strength, Hope Grows!
WHEN, not IF!!!

Re: hip pain with desk job

• I took a small step stool so that my knees and hips got some relief. Other than that, maybe a lumbar support pillow would be of assistance?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • lots and lots of baths!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Currently I'm not working, but a few weeks ago I had terrible back and hip pain. I went for a prenatal body massage and all the pains have disappeared. It's like they never existed. I feel a lot better now. HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"