Connecticut Babies
Options

Any Moms-to-be in Milford or New Haven?

Wondering if any moms-to-be who live around Milford or New Haven would like to meet! I'm the only one of my friends who is pregnant right now, so looking to meet some other women who are going through the same :)

Re: Any Moms-to-be in Milford or New Haven?

• Options
    Hi...I from West Haven but work in Milford! Im in the same mommy to be boat! Would love to get to know some new mommies so we can share the joy togther! When are you due?
  • Options

Hi,

I am in Milford.  When are you ladies due?  My due date was Thursday so any day now!  Hope you are feeling well! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    June 17th! We have only a few more weeks!
  • Options
    June 17th! We have only a few more weeks!
  • Options
    I'm due in November, just had my 12 week ultrasound :) feel free to email me so we can coordinate a time to meet up! My email s hortonac@gmail.com. 
  • Options

I work at Milford hospital, but commute from new Milford... Are you ladies delivering there? The new OB docs are fantastic.. Especially dr Ahmed.. She used to be my doc when she lived in new Milford.  I'm hoping she'll be delivering this little one in October!  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a new mom to a baby girl as of Jan 20th, 2013.  I live in Wallingford.  I'm also looking for new moms meet up with.
  • Options
    Hi I live inOrange. I'm the only one in my group having a baby also. Kinda lonely. I would love together for an herbal tea lol
    Lisaquinnsmiles@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"