December 2010 Moms
Options

Milk (venty)

Really?  $4 a gallon?  Please, please rain every single day this spring so I don't have to pay $4 a gallon for milk anymore!!!  I know we live in a low cost of living state - how much are you paying for a gallon of milk?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Milk (venty)

• Options
    Like 3.24? Which is still ridiculous. I remember when it was a dollar.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • Options
    We're about 3.50 but the organic is like 8 a gallon for the generic brand. It's nutso!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah, we pay 4.39 for a half gallon of organic. It's ridiculous.
    photo 53b360e6-ee99-4f9e-a024-83bbcf2fab7d_zps358d4ab4.jpg Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It's been on sale for $2.99 (2%)...otherwise it's probably $3.50

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• Options
    Around 3.50 I think. DH drinks a ton of milk too, so we go through it pretty fast.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

3.59 for Alexander's, and 3.89 for Skim Plus, which my H and I drink.

We don't go through it all that fast, being that Alexander only drinks about 8 ounces a day. So I'm not feeling it that much. Pediasure on the other hand, is costing us plenty!

photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Options
    The organic stuff is about $6 or $6.50. I think the non-organic runs around $3.50, but I'm not sure. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    imagetiffanyp:
    The organic stuff is about $6 or $6.50. I think the non-organic runs around $3.50, but I'm not sure. 
    This
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The best sale price I've found is 1.99, but that is pretty rare.

• Options

imageJoJoMama730:
    The best sale price I've found is 1.99, but that is pretty rare.

Aaah!  I want to live wherever you live!  The grocery store is killing us lately with prices!  It's because it didn't rain here for like a year straight, so there wasn't enough hay for the cattle this past year = higher milk prices and lack of rain = higher veggie/fruit prices too.  I just hope it RAINS all summer long!  I complained to my DH about the milk prices and he said, "But there's a dairy farm a few miles from here!"  :D  Also, I learned that he doesn't even look at the price if it's something we need.  Honestly does not look!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"