August 2011 Moms

I just had a dream

In between morning nursing sessions I just had a dream that we had a GTG at Crash's house. She had a kitchen straight from the 1970s with bright orange countertops. Mama H was there with her 2 day old baby and I got to hold him. He had lots of blonde hair, which is weird considering what she and her DH look like. But our Kiddos all had fun together and Kimbus' Joey was a nut! Lol!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I just had a dream

• It's been a night of odd dreams. I also dreamed that I was on a pirate ship and a older Japanese gentleman I know from my work, he saved me with a samurai sword.
  • I had a dream a few weeks ago about a GTG at JnK's house and nobody liked me. Otis and Sophia played well together.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageshanado:
    I had a dream a few weeks ago about a GTG at JnK's house and nobody liked me. Otis and Sophia played well together.
    <
  • How funny!! That is pretty much the cabinet color I dreamed about!

Make sure to post after pics!
  • imageamywalt1684:
    imageshanad
    Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Ha - I had a Bump-related dream last night, too, but now I don't remember it.

Shanado, how could anyone not like you?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Looks completely different! I actually like the scalloped overhang thing in the after.
  • Now to make it a reality! LOL
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageamywalt1684:
    In between morning nursing sessions I just had a dream that we had a GTG at Crash's house. She had a kitchen stra
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageamywalt1684:
    It's been a night of odd dreams. I also dreamed that I was on a pirate ship and a older Japanese gentleman I know
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageshanado:
    I had a dream a few weeks ago about a GTG at JnK's house and nobody liked me. Otis and Sophia played well toge
  • :::blushes::: But seriously, you guys were all mean girls and Shiit. I remember JnK's house being really nice and had a beautiful yard with a pool and lots of lighting. I think I dreamt it that way because of where she lives.
  • imageCrash Into Me:
    imageThat's what it looked like when we sold it.nbsp; I still h
  • imageshanado:
    :::blushes::: But seriously, you guys were all mean girls and Shiit. I remember JnK's house being really nice and had
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"