The Bump Baby Registry
Now is the perfect time to start your Baby Registry!START A REGISTRY
My just OB called with results of the quad screen and I have a 1/100 chance of having downs but its probably worse because of the EIF on the heart. So she said I need to decide about the amnio, she said she is comfortable doing it. She said if we don't do it we will be stressed the whole pg waiting to know whether LO has downs. She said that this pg has already been extremely stressful and will I be able to deal with the additional stress of not knowing. She also of course said another reason to do the test is whether we would medically abort. I'm leaning towards doing the Amnio because I feel like I will be badgered into it in the end and maybe its best to know. And if I do m/c then this pg wasn't meant to be.