Babies on the Brain
Options

Pregnancy announcements

I am totally addicted to watching pregnancy announcements on youtube. There, I've said it. In the last week, I've probably watched close to 5 hours worth or more - just a few clips here and there. And I still get chills every time.

Which means I'll probably be an emotional wreck when my time comes.

Me - 29, DH - 30

Married 8/2008

TTC since 8/2013

9/2014 Progesterone test - Perfect

10/2014 HSG - All Clear

9/2014 DH's SA - Perfect

Re: Pregnancy announcements

• Options
    I used to watch them all the time. =) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thank goodness I am not the only one. 

I cry every time I see a pregnancy announcement or birth on tv or youtube. I can't help but imagine what it will be like to share that with DH.  With how many years we have talked about babies and planned for our LO, I know it will be crazy emotional to tell him we are pregnant, tell family, and to meet our child! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

You aren't alone. 

I don't watch them hours on end or anything, but me and my husband watch them sometimes and get totally excited about when the times comes for our announcement to our family and friends. It's so amazing to see genuine happiness and to capture it would be even better! 

Anniversary

• Options
    I didn't even think of looking these up!! I get addicted to You Tube videos and this sounds like just the type of thing I would like.

BFP 06/05/2013 | EDD 02/10/2014 | D&C 07/12/2013
  • Options

Its nice to know that I'm not the only one who likes these.

Oh and just to clarify - I haven't been watching the videos for hours on end - I leave my laptop up and when I'm on hold, folding clothes, etc I watch a couple of them. :)

Me - 29, DH - 30

Married 8/2008

TTC since 8/2013

10/2014 HSG - All Clear

9/2014 DH's SA - Perfect

• Options
    After I read this post, I watched a few. Some are so cute and others are so funny!! What are some of your favourites?

• Options

There was a super cute one that the couple gave the grandparents/aunts/uncles corresponding gifts that had their title on it (i.e. Uncle Ben's rice, Aunt Jemima's syrup, etc) & they had to figure out the theme. I also love where they act like they are going to take family photos & instead of saying cheese they say "so & so is pregnant!". I get chills when the men tear up (not a fan on the full out cry but I love to see the tears well up) lol

The one I hope we do when our time comes is to make a video of the us with ice cream on the coffee table, pickles, showing us reading baby books and then when we put our feet on the table the due date is on the bottom of our soles. It sounds kinda corny and dumb but the video I saw was adorable.

What about yours?

Me - 29, DH - 30

Married 8/2008

TTC since 8/2013

10/2014 HSG - All Clear

9/2014 DH's SA - Perfect

• Options
    imagewifeofafarmer:
    There was a super cute one that the couple gave the grandparents/aunts/uncles corresponding gifts that had their title on it i.e. Uncle Ben's rice, Aunt Jemima's syrup, etc amp; they had to figure out the theme. I also love where they act like they are going to take family photos amp; instead of saying cheese they say "so amp; so is pregnant!". I get chills when the men tear up not a fan on the full out cry but I love to see the tears well up lolThe one I hope we do when our time comes is to make a video of the us with ice cream on the coffee table, pickles, showing us reading baby books and then when we put our feet on the table the due date is on the bottom of our soles. It sounds kinda corny and dumb but the video I saw was adorable. nbsp;What about yours?

I saw the one with Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben, etc. It was so cute.

My favourite one was one around Christmas and there was a Dad Grandpa, Mom Grandma, and Sister Aunt. The girl gave them all these sweaters that said stuff about being an aunt, grandma and grandpa. Her Dad was so cute and just cried the entire time. He was so emotional. I'm such a daddy's girl, so seeing emotional dads just makes my heart melt.

I also like one where she sent her husband in the fridge to get Vitamin Water and put a baby bottle with a pregnancy test in the fridge instead. He gets mad that he can't find the vitamin water and actually takes the baby bottle out of the fridge to find it and he still didn't realize what it was. Haha. It is pretty funny.

• Options
    I have seen both of those & they are both cute! I'm a big daddys girl myself so those get me everytime too, especially since my daddy's been sick this past year.

Me - 29, DH - 30

Married 8/2008

TTC since 8/2013

10/2014 HSG - All Clear

9/2014 DH's SA - Perfect

• Options
    imagewifeofafarmer:
    I have seen both of those amp; they are both cute! I'm a big daddys girl myself so those get me everytime too, especially since my daddy's been sick this past year.

Awww sorry to hear that. I hope he gets better soon!

• Options
    OMG... I never thought to look on YouTube!!! Those are so awesome.... I order my DH a daddy changing bag that says "Daddy Doody" on it for when the time comes I will give it to him!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"