December 2011 Moms

AW moments... Add yours!

We haven't had one of these 'what cute thing is LO doing now?' Posts in a while, so tell me what's new! I love to read these cute stories!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW moments... Add yours!

• Here's mine...

Dh has been teaching our oldest some karate basics. He's a karate instructor and convinced we will have world champions on our hands in a few years lol! So as ds1 does these blocks and kicks, LO does his best to copy them. Yes
  • AW our little ones!

The past few nights both of the kids have been having so much fun playing fetch with the dog!  We'll throw the ball and they'll all go running for it!  It's funny to watch DS because he is slow compared to the othe

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I love how I can just ask "hey - where's my kiss?" & DS will come running over with lips puckered. :)

My 2 December boys

• We have been practicing animal sounds with my LO and she will finally make the correct sound when you ask her to. I'm so excited she does it "on demand" now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Mine is pretty simple, he comes and gives hugs all the time and randomly. I fell down the other day on one knee while holding him and i was a baby and cried and he came over and gave me a hug. He's so sweet.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Part of my job is to run a fundraiser over the phone every semester.  I took DD with me a few times and she's now an expert on the phone from watching my student callers.  Her phone "conversations" are almost always the same:

Hi!</

GO HOKIES!

• Aw, all of these stories are so sweet!!! I love it! Our dec babies are by far the cutest babies ever!!!
  • Well...  Tonight DH took DD to "Family night" at the bowling ally for school...  Amanda picked up a bowling ball some boys said was "light" and well, it wasn't, and she ended up dropping it on her finger - resulting in a fracture...  So

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"