May 2012 Moms
Options

Update on my November 2013 LO

I had my appointment yesterday.  I was opptomistic b/c the bleeding had gotten less and it didn't seem that I had any more than just bleeding.  The OB felt everything said my uterus was swollen and felt pregnant so that was good.  We went in to have the u/s and she couldnt find the baby.  :(  She sent me downstairs to the better u/s lab and they got me in immediately.  They confirmed that the baby did not develop.  I will most like m/c the rest naturally.  My OB called me there and they put me in a small room with a phone and a box of tissues.  She had me get blood drawn to confirm levels.  I willl go back and she will check me in 5 weeks to make sure I am back to "normal".  This is my 3rd m/c.  I asked her if clomid had anything to do with me being able to carry DD and she said it has progesterone in it and that is probably what saved her.  So next time if I get to have another BFP I go in that day and get progesterone suppositories and bloodwork and monitoring from day one.  So that is hopeful that I will be monitored.  I hope you don't mind I post this here and not on the Nov 2013 board.  Those ladies are kinda crazy and I barely even lurk there.  I check this board all of the time but can't always post b/c of work.  Thanks for letting me say my piece.  DD has helped us through this....without her I would be a complete wreck..again.  I have decided I am going to throw myself into planning her party and working out. I would have liked to lost 10 lbs before this surprise bfp so that is my plan to lose that before we get another one.
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
<a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D

Re: Update on my November 2013 LO

• Options
    I'm really sorry you are going through this. Post here anytime.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. My heart tightened when you mentioned the room with the phone and tissues. I've spent some time in rooms just like that as well and know how that moment feels. Loses are never easy. My T&Ps are with you. *hugs*
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ***hugs***

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this, thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I am so sorry you are going through this again but I am glad they are going to monitor you more closely next time. and I agree with you they are completely insane over there on the november board. I cant even stand lurking over there anymore.
  • Options
    K I'm so sorry.
    But yes, plan the heck out of her birthday!!! And you loose those 10 pounds girl!!! You can do it!!!
    Ill keep you in my thoughts!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss. Hugs.

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. 

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Options

I'm really sorry for your loss.  Hugs.  

Is your OB willing to put you on progesterone after you O each cycle once you start TTC again (obviously you'd have to confirm O by temping or u/s)?  That would be more beneficial

• Options

I am so sorry you are going through this. I don't always get to come here, but when I do it feels like home base.

The Nov 13 board is still a bit nutters I still stick to the PgAL board.

I am giving you all of my T&P's for your recovery

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. I think planing a party and working on yourself sounds like an amazingly healthy way to handle your pain. Hugs
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    imageELF4321:

I'm really sorry for your loss.  Hugs.  

Is your OB willing to put you on progesterone afte

Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • Options

Thanks ladies for the sweet words.  I went to work today.  I needed something normal.  I probably shouldn't have gone...the cramping and everything was pretty bad.  But I have an office job and it was very busy so it was good I

• Options
    So sorry for your loss.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  Post here any time.

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"