Babies on the Brain
Options

Interesting rarity

So, I'm a massage therapist. last week I massaged a fairly regular client who informed me she was pregnant, which wasn't hard to tell at this point. I asked how far along she was. She informed me that she was 7 months along. Nothing strange about that, right?

However, at this point I was thinking to myself: when the heck was the last time she was in for a massage....? Because she Definalty did not tell me she was KU last time she was in, which couldn't have been THAT long ago. Answer: mid February. Meaning she was 5 months along when I gave her a very typical, non pregnancy massage. Ahhh. 

I then asked her about it when I reentered the room. Her response was a little chuckle followed by "we found out about surprise baby at 22 weeks" crazy business. She also told me she couldn't believe it, she has kids already and was stunned that she missed out on the whole first trimester.

Just thought it was interesting since that doesn't happen very often...or I don't hear of it. Other than on tv of course. Sounds like everything is going ok with it though :)

Re: Interesting rarity

• Options

That's pretty cool, that you heard that kind of story first hand. I know someone who claims something similiar, but we suspect she is not being one hundred percent truthful. 

It's interesting, I wonder how she found out... 

imageimage
    Newlyweds as of 10/13/2012
    Not trying, barely preventing until we finish renovating. Assuming we ever finish.

• Options
    My step brother and his girlfriend found out when she was 3 months. She fainted and was taken to the hospital. That is where they found out. Unfortunately, the baby stopped progressing around 10 weeks.
    Crazy that some women have zero signs of it! S
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I always find these stories interesting. Bummer that she stopped progressing though.

i was going to ask my client how she ended up finding out or suspecting that she was pregnant but she started falling asleep so I didn't want to pester haha&nbsp

• Options
    Personally, I would know in the 1st trimester. Even though I don't get bad morning sickness, my other symptoms are very strong.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"